Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can people with large sigs please make them smaller as it occupies to much visual space on the forum pages
thanks

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
What do yo mean by smaller? Physical length wise? I know that some people have elaborate sigs with pictures, animations, and personal name sigs. While some only have basic writting. What do you mean by large sigs?

~Dj

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I don't really care about the length of it (as long as it's under approx. 8-10 lines of text), it's the images that kinda bug me. They use up unnecessary bandwidth, and I can imagine they are a bitch to load for modem-users (especially animated gif-images!)...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm not changing mine for anyone - only when I want to

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
what a good idea - why not disable sigs so you don't have to put up with them?

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yep, that is true. Disableing them can free you of such hassels. I am not in favor of sigs, nor getting rid of them. I just find some quite "BLAH", and pointless. Not that mine is anything special.

~Dj

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Hey thanks winkyee! I didnt know that option existed! I suggest people use this option if sigs are annoying them.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Xenon said:
Hey thanks winkyee! I didnt know that option existed! I suggest people use this option if sigs are annoying them.
so I can put my elongatus video in my sig

for any future responses to my ignorant question --------->

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
Xenon said:
so I can put my elongatus video in my sig

for any future responses to my ignorant question --------->
Nate I liked your question so much I want to be mooned by you - please oblige, Oh Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts