Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED
You have your woman or a dream woman, it doesn't matter. All is good, but when it comes to sex, I believe every one of us here have sexual fantasies, am I correct? But of course, there are many different sexual fantasies, some of you have the same and some completely different from each other. And there are those fantasies that you consider as normal and those that you consider kinky. What is kinky and not is different for each one of you, and there are those that consider nothing that is kinky, that it's all natural.

Whatever is the case, the bottom line is that it is all simply a self expression of who you are or who you choose to be today.

*Starts hypnotizing you*
Tell me your deepest secrets, express your deepest desires, you have kept it hidden in you, maybe you have expressed, if so...you have accepted all of who you are. Do you feel fear of expressing yourself? Do you fear arguments? Disappointments? The end of your relationships? To betray yourself is betrayal anyway, unless the desire is there but you aren't bothered about it, that it isn't your priority, then it's ok. But to keep things hidden, supressed...oh no, not good son.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED OUT BY XENON

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
somethings a little off in that head of yours lol

G/L with this post

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Nothing's off in my head. What I have posted above is nothing but about thousands and thousands of people today. I even read a news lately published about so many Singaporeans living the life style of Swingers. It is not a shocking news to me when I have come across so many artictles and websites, even people on blogs etc being Swingers. And there are so many other things.

It can sound extremely sick, yet I have no judgment about these people. I will not condemn them as thrash or whatever, people are different, it seems everybody has different types of sexual fantasies, as sick as you may sound to a person being one of the mentioned above, as great and open and honest you may sound to another. It's just about who you are, I don't need to condemn or judge someone just because he or she is different from how I am. Something doesn't have to be strange just because it's different, everything exists at once.

I have honestly asked and it's a true subject, I didn't insult nor act like a pervert as some may say having read this thread. You may argue this thread isn't appropriate, well if I wanted I could even have added ,"what about having your woman coming out on Maxim?" Lol...to each is their own, all I asked was ,"who is your Sensual Woman?" If some of the categories didn't fit your self expression, skip it it wasn't meant for you. Thank you for reading. And what is G/L?

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My girl wants my fantasy...........involving her face in something that makes it so that I can't see her ears.............

You're kind of wierd, Silence....... you should be on www.ubersite.com
Her face in something? Thank you for reading and replying. I am not weird, just something...

*HITS THE MUSIC*

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
She could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I broke a thousand hearts, before I met you
I'll break a thousand more baby, before I am through
I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone

I make a rich woman beg, I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush, and make a young woman squeal
I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
the key is to find a woman that is into the same sh*t as you...
I ought to get her into my neighbor then!

yeah I'm going to hell- I've hooked up with my neighbor a few times. I had a picture of her up here but I think it got lost on the weekend-break for P-fury.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

yeah I'm going to hell- I've hooked up with my neighbor a few times. I had a picture of her up here but I think it got lost on the weekend-break for P-fury.
[/quote]

is your neighbor hotter then your wife/g-friend?.. that would be the only way i would ever consider it... Although I would feel bad if i did that. I would have to confess and then the sh*t gets ugly.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I understand that wasn't an attack towards me but a good point made about people.
Yes, the key is to find a woman that is into the same preferences as yourself, that
settles the problem of ,"OH MY GAWD!!!"

As easy as it may sound, it isn't...as important as preferences may seem, they can change, again it is a
serious issue if a man is considering such sexual fantasies, or he can suffer a great deal. He has to be
sure what truly his preferences are...to give my opinion, it's all about the woman, I mean you just love
her to death that you would feel all that matters is her, that you don't want anything else. Yet again, you
can also be a man who only wish to experience such fantasies with this woman that you love alone. Maybe you can throw your fantasies away thinking it doesn't matter, maybe...unless it makes you reconsider when she expresses her 'kinky' fantasies if she has any.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

[/quote]

Are you talking about cheating here? Yes I did see that picture of your neighbour you posted, it made
me want to ask...you said you found out your girlfriend left so many missed calls. What would make you want to cheat if you love your girlfriend? Do you really? Are you in love with your neighbour? Or just having sex? Sleeping behind your girlfriend's back? That's sad Pottsburg if I am getting it correct here, if not I apologize...

You love both? Lol!...make up your mind, be honest...take care.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
noooooo NO wife here. I've been with my girl for 2 years. She lives in Tallahassee 2 hours away and while I don't think she's cheated on me, there's those few shady guys I don't like and she still hangs out with them. My neighbor has a hint of thickness-- just soft, but shes a super flirt and hot in that irresistable way with a beautiful face and slick tan skin. I cut it off for about 4 months but when I was fucked up Friday or Saturday night I went over there and she slapped me, then we had it for a little and I passed out. It was the first time I've felt rotten and told her. My gf is living back in town again*for good* and I can't risk it....it's just not worth it. I'm 21 though and I'll probably end up wih my girlfriend for the rest of my life. It makes me think I'm even more of a douche because of it, but at the same time- I'm 21 and....well I like to get it on haha. Young and Hot is my motto when I think about why I'm doing what I do.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
noooooo NO wife here. I've been with my girl for 2 years. She lives in Tallahassee 2 hours away and while I don't think she's cheated on me, there's those few shady guys I don't like and she still hangs out with them. My neighbor has a hint of thickness-- just soft, but shes a super flirt and hot in that irresistable way with a beautiful face and slick tan skin. I cut it off for about 4 months but when I was fucked up Friday or Saturday night I went over there and she slapped me, then we had it for a little and I passed out. It was the first time I've felt rotten and told her. My gf is living back in town again and I can't risk it....it's just not worth it. I'm 21 though and I'll probably end up wih my girlfriend for the rest of my life. It makes me think I'm even more of a douche because of it, but at the same time- I'm 21 and....well I like to get it on haha. Young and Hot is my motto when I think about why I'm doing what I do.
21 and in a relationship... its cool but if I could go back I never would have gotten married at 22. I miss the times off having sex with new p*ssy. I would have hit up single life more if I knew then what I know now. Not saying sex with my wife is bad. Its just that "guy sex drive" that makes you want more and more new p*ssy. If i were you i would take it easy and enjoy your freesom to f*ck who you want, when you want. well thats my opinion anyways.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
noooooo NO wife here. I've been with my girl for 2 years. She lives in Tallahassee 2 hours away and while I don't think she's cheated on me, there's those few shady guys I don't like and she still hangs out with them. My neighbor is thick, but shes a super flirt and hot in that irresistable way. I cut it off for about 4 months but when I was fucked up Friday or Saturday night I went over there and she slapped me, then we had it for a little and I passed out. It was the first time I've felt rotten and told her. My gf is living back in town again and I can't risk it....it's just not worth it.
I understand, open communication will often solve the problem, and it always takes understanding. If I was in your place, I would not find it appropriate to have my girl hanging out with some guys, not that I wouldn't trust her, but I don't swing that way. Would she mind if I hang with some girls? Especially those that she doesn't like? She probably wouldn't...

It's all about mutual respect, to see yourselves as in the same boat, yet Love is not a prison, but freedom..she should be herself, yet not without caring about yourself, your feelings etc...that she has the patience to sit and talk with you about any problems. It's about unity, oness...

I would feel disconnected if I feel that my girlfriend is like just a friend, except that I have sex with her. Not saying your girlfriend is though. So your neighbour is thick?

Lmao! so your girlfriend slapped you and you guys had sex? Sounds good there...good luck with you man as long as you know what's your priority, what matters to you and act accordingly. You can always talk about anything with her.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Nah I went to the neighbors at about 2AM and banged on her window, got slapped for wanting sex, then got laid and passed out in her bed.

MY gf is more than just a friend I have sex with- but she's out of town and we see each other every other weekend. Gotta get dirt for the worm....I'm feeling primer here, c'mon!

I know my priorities and I've had them in line unti I had 7 newcastles and 2 shots of Surfer on Acid and 2 shots of Upside-down pineapple cake for my friends birthday. The neighbor is cool about it and knows what is going on- I'm just trying to make her mad enough to never talk to me- but not mad enough to rat me out.......walking on ice here- funny thing is that my dad knows it all and thinks I'm an idiot pimp for doing a neighbor instead of a girl 20 minutes away....sh*t, even 5 minutes away would be better then 3 houses down the street!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
noooooo NO wife here. I've been with my girl for 2 years. She lives in Tallahassee 2 hours away and while I don't think she's cheated on me, there's those few shady guys I don't like and she still hangs out with them. My neighbor has a hint of thickness-- just soft, but shes a super flirt and hot in that irresistable way with a beautiful face and slick tan skin. I cut it off for about 4 months but when I was fucked up Friday or Saturday night I went over there and she slapped me, then we had it for a little and I passed out. It was the first time I've felt rotten and told her. My gf is living back in town again and I can't risk it....it's just not worth it. I'm 21 though and I'll probably end up wih my girlfriend for the rest of my life. It makes me think I'm even more of a douche because of it, but at the same time- I'm 21 and....well I like to get it on haha. Young and Hot is my motto when I think about why I'm doing what I do.
21 and in a relationship... its cool but if I could go back I never would have gotten married at 22. I miss the times off having sex with new p*ssy. I would have hit up single life more if I knew then what I know now. Not saying sex with my wife is bad. Its just that "guy sex drive" that makes you want more and more new p*ssy. If i were you i would take it easy and enjoy your freesom to f*ck who you want, when you want. well thats my opinion anyways.
[/quote]

Lmao, that's exactly my point there...not saying how everyone is. But let's take your example, not that sex with wife is bad but it's about experiencing a new p*ssy...now, let's take a couple who feel this way and then open about their sexual desires, their fantasies...and they both agree that it is ok to swing around as a team, yet they know who they are, what they stand for, that they're both like a great team, a pair of Lovers enjoying sex as they please with understanding each other completely.

As strong as the desire may be there, it is often distracted by the idea of a 'normal, good, healty and well mannered relationship', or else it is ego or maybe fear as well. Is there any different having different pussies for you Hitler or is it just about it being a different woman's p*ssy? And if given this choice of swinging around between you and your wife, would you accept that?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Oh, the risk of it all makes it 100X hoter! My chic SAAAYYYYYSSSS she wants to have a threesome, but I know that would never work. She got super suspicious of the neighbor and I almost got caught- but said that we almost made out one time (better to give them enough to be mad than not enough to believe you at all) so she's out of the picture- It's a shame though because the neighbor....oh man it's beautiful down there- 2nd best thang I've seen in my life! Anyway, I'd offer the neighbor if my chic didn't despise her. I think the whole 3some deal in any relationship is hot to talk about in bed, but I think it would ruin the relationship(IE the discussions in Chasing Amy)

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nah I went to the neighbors at about 2AM and banged on her window, got slapped for wanting sex, then got laid and passed out in her bed.

MY gf is more than just a friend I have sex with- but she's out of town and we see each other every other weekend. Gotta get dirt for the worm....I'm feeling primer here, c'mon!

I know my priorities and I've had them in line unti I had 7 newcastles and 2 shots of Surfer on Acid and 2 shots of Upside-down pineapple cake for my friends birthday. The neighbor is cool about it and knows what is going on- I'm just trying to make her mad enough to never talk to me- but not mad enough to rat me out.......walking on ice here- funny thing is that my dad knows it all and thinks I'm an idiot pimp for doing a neighbor instead of a girl 20 minutes away....sh*t, even 5 minutes away would be better then 3 houses down the street!
Lol I understand, but I am not as you are Pottsburg. That sentence doesn't make any one of us as the bad or a better one, I understand your expression...and explain this to me again, but does your girlfriend know about this thing with your neighbour? How did she react? What did she say?

Speaking of myself, I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend is far from me, if I am horny I can masturbate when I am not with her..yes. I am the master of my senses, and you are one caring man who serves his worm making sure the worm gets enough and is happy and healthy. Lol and that's cool your dad is cool with you though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts