Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my friends tell me I have many laughs and that I sometimes sound like a chipmunk.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
pcrose said:
Some of my friends tell me I have many laughs and that I sometimes sound like a chipmunk.
how does a chipmunk laugh

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I don't know lol.. that is just what they tell me I guess really a fast it is hard to explain.. and like a chattery laugh think of alvin and the chipmunks and how they laugh

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been told I sound like one as well and when me and my aunt and mom get to laughing they tell us we sound like cackling hens

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
i say i laugh like theodore the chipmunk from alvin and the chipmunk....but im not sure, since i don't pay attention when im laughing

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I laugh like Goofy...hahaha just kidding!!

Hyena's are the only animal I know that laugh...so a hyena
I dont know...I laugh differently to different subjects.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I laugh like Goofy...hahaha just kidding!!
Lol, I surely hope you're kidding

I laugh like one of those Kookaburra's )you know, that Australian bird, that laughs like it has just been eating 2 pounds of speed
). J/k as well: I have no clue what my laugh sounds like, compared to an animal, but I don't have any complaints about my laugh (thinking of it, it's a pretty damn cool and sexy laugh, to be honest
)

·
6,193 Posts
but I don't have any complaints about my laugh (thinking of it, it's a pretty damn cool and sexy laugh, to be honest
...so are you fabio now, with your sexy laugh and damn cool self?

.......hehe, the girl im with says that i have a cute laugh

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
.......hehe, the girl im with says that i have a cute laugh
Yeah, but you know girl mean no when they say yes (ie. when they say your laugh is cute, they mean the opposite)

·
6,193 Posts
bobme said:
If she sayus you have a cute laugh then you must sound like barbie or some thing?
how the hell do you know what a barbie sounds like, much less, laughs like?

Yeah, but you know girl mean no when they say yes (ie. when they say your laugh is cute, they mean the opposite)
that is true....oh well, don't care too much about my laugh, as long as im laughing at someone or something, im fine

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dont know the kinda laugh I got, I think I just got the typical laugh, but sumtimes, if Im like dying of laughter I kinda laugh like a semi automatic machine gun.... lol thats what marco said
haha yea... my friends say I got a laugh thats contagious (sp?) yea, I just hope their laughing with me and not at me...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
pcrose said:
Well I don't know lol.. that is just what they tell me I guess really a fast it is hard to explain.. and like a chattery laugh think of alvin and the chipmunks and how they laugh
Im a chimpmunk (real name ALVIN), but I dont laugh like a chimpmunk. I laugh like an Ogar!!!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
I just don´t laugh...

just kidding!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.