Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well?

f*ck i go frickin nuts when my roomates put the toilet paper the wrong way on the little spool. It shoudl ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS come from over the top of the roll. don't ask me why. BUT IT NEEDS to be done this way!

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
-={Nexus}=- said:
well?

f*ck i go frickin nuts when my roomates put the toilet paper the wrong way on the little spool. It shoudl ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS come from over the top of the roll. don't ask me why. BUT IT NEEDS to be done this way!

:nod:
[snapback]873340[/snapback]​
wow i am the total opposite!!
the paper MUST come out from underneath the roll.
i have always seen it done that way and it is the only way

lol good thing we aren't roomates eh?!

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
-={Nexus}=- said:
well?

:nod:
[snapback]873340[/snapback]​
How about when you're on a two lane road and you have two slow drivers in front of you right next to each other going at exactly the same slow ass speed???
I wish I had one of those rocket launchers installed on my car so I could blow them both off the road James Bond style.

· Registered
5,956 Posts
people going in my room, i dont have anything to hide, just that i hate it when people go in there and just even walk around, i dont know why

another one is that i like to stay clean, not like im compulsive about it, i just like to look my best, i get dirty and will stay dirty for a while, but then i always change cloths and take a shower, i just enjoy being clean and fresh

· Registered
2,882 Posts
i fricken hate it when you are telling somebody something like 'i went to the football today' and then they say something like 'did you?'. I just get really angry and snap at them with a reply like ' NO I JUST SAID IT FOR A LAUGH U BLOODY IDIOT!'

I also hate it when people lie or show off in front of peope just to look good

But i really hate it when someone starts to take the mess out of somebody who supports a team in a lower division. Like somebody who supports Manchester United (yet lives 2 hours away from Manchester) saying ha look at your team their sh*t. When their team has had 2 spend about £200 million just assembling about 15 players in the squad (even though there not going to win the league again this year, and they are gonna get beat by arsenal tonight)

I also hate chavs (not all, but most of them) the local biker crew, the fact that the little egg inside kinda surprises are impossible to open! and Manchester Phoenix and Nottingham Panthers fans, oh and i cant forget leeds, bradford, chesterfield, barnsley, doncaster, sheff wensday and sheff united fans

· Don't f*ck with the fairy.
4,547 Posts
old people driving in huge cars....

ooooh or even worse, a camper being driven by old people with their huge honkin oldsmobile behind it. those things are longer than school busses and they don't have to get a special liscence or ANYTHING!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.