Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a neat video of my geryi and its taking them forever. Just wondering if there is something similar that is fast.

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
www.vidilife.com

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Putfile used to be alright, they don't go through all the bullshit of screening the video or converting it to a different codec etc.

Any normal webspace service is better than YouTube.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Stick with youtube...it may take a little longer but its far superiour to putfile!!!!
I wouldn't say so, with you tube you get their shitty .swf player and all the time it takes to screen and encode videos to their preferred format.

Putfile never used to bother with that and it was just a straight upload site, no bullshit, and from what I've just read on their website it's unlimited now apparently.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Stick with youtube...it may take a little longer but its far superiour to putfile!!!!
I wouldn't say so, with you tube you get their shitty .swf player and all the time it takes to screen and encode videos to their preferred format.

Putfile never used to bother with that and it was just a straight upload site, no bullshit, and from what I've just read on their website it's unlimited now apparently.
[/quote]
Maybe its just my PC, but iv always had trouble getting putfile videos to play...and if they do it takes ages...

i also get a warning come up, something about an "active X control"
Iv no clue what that means, but its enough for me to stick with youtube lol

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Maybe putfile are just as shitty as well now then, it seems they use a flash player now, they used to be ok a while ago.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got it working with putfile. you tube still hasnt done there confirm thing yet so i can use it. Thanks tho everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts