Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Stick with youtube...it may take a little longer but its far superiour to putfile!!!!
I wouldn't say so, with you tube you get their shitty .swf player and all the time it takes to screen and encode videos to their preferred format.

Putfile never used to bother with that and it was just a straight upload site, no bullshit, and from what I've just read on their website it's unlimited now apparently.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Stick with youtube...it may take a little longer but its far superiour to putfile!!!!
I wouldn't say so, with you tube you get their shitty .swf player and all the time it takes to screen and encode videos to their preferred format.

Putfile never used to bother with that and it was just a straight upload site, no bullshit, and from what I've just read on their website it's unlimited now apparently.
[/quote]
Maybe its just my PC, but iv always had trouble getting putfile videos to play...and if they do it takes ages...

i also get a warning come up, something about an "active X control"
Iv no clue what that means, but its enough for me to stick with youtube lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.