Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Yeah just what we need, another huge suv with a soccer mom driving while on the cell phone drinking her latte. The real funny thing is, 99% of these suv's never even see off road conditions.

Lets see I can get that hummer there for 90K all decked out with spinner wheels and all that other crap they throw on these things ,or you can have that porsche GT3 over there for the same price . Hmmm, let me grab my radar detector.

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Oh man i would totally drive that beast!!!

· Registered
4,967 Posts
i dont care what suv you have..if you have one, make sure you know how to drive it, i got stuck behind some asshole yesterday with a 2003 suburban 4wheel drive and he's going like 20 miles an hour because its snowing...
what the hell is the world coming to..

10,237 Posts
Liquid said:
i dont care what suv you have..if you have one, make sure you know how to drive it, i got stuck behind some asshole yesterday with a 2003 suburban 4wheel drive and he's going like 20 miles an hour because its snowing...
what the hell is the world coming to..
[snapback]842823[/snapback]​
that drives me nuts..

being behind SUVs in general sucks if your in a car, you cant see around them to have an idea of whats going on and corner much slower for safety (you can try to corner as fast as a car but might flip it)...

and on the other side of that arguemnt you have the dumb broads that think because they have 4wd they can drive fast in the snow, well news flash 4wd doesnt make the braking better in the snow.. yeah you get good traction on the gas but you still have to stop..

10,237 Posts
Death in # said:
ascthon kithcher already has one
that should tell you how gay it is
[snapback]842913[/snapback]​
more like how gay he is.. i dont think youd be tell some badass that uses that thing to haul around welders and work tools and loads of gravel that his truck is gay.. obviously ashton is a poser and gives cool things a bad name..

pt crusier convertables are gay, that truck is manly if being used for the right purpose..

· Registered
4,967 Posts
:laugh: but if i was rich i'd probibly buy it to piss be people off, he probably "punks" people all day on the freeway :laugh: nothing like pulling up next to someone in a volvo in a 10 cylinder truck, cigerette in one hand sipping back a cold one in the other, then pull right out in front of them splashing left over rain or slush on thier windshields :laugh: priceless

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.