Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this URL from a friend and I think all of the people on this board are some sick bastards! How could you feed live animals to fish like this?!!?!?? Are you insane?!?!? This is animal cruelty and I will not stand for it! Shame on all of you!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Same her wes. What a little crying girl. I got 13 piranhas right now and I would love to feed your favorite cat/small dog to them. When I get 21 maybe I feed you to them

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I wonder why this guy took the time to fill out a registration just to try and bash us. l0ser. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
698 Posts
hahahaha, this stuff cracks me up :laugh:

That person must be a vegetarian! He or she probably never heard the screaming cries of plant as it is mowed down or chomped on by cows

·
Registered
3 Posts
Damn tree hugger! He/she needs to go see how cattle and pigs are slaughtered or see how fruit trees get the $hit shaked out of them to get the food we all rely on. This is simply how nature works. Get a clue!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I bet you like gay sh*t like guppies they are only good for my damn prianhas to eat you ***. How about i feed you to my piranhas. As i speak i am feeding my piranhas a geni pig live i can hear it squeeling hahahah
:D how do you like us now i bet your one of the homos who is like set all the fishes free in the world

·
Registered
506 Posts
I bet his gay ass prolly eats fish have you ever thought of that you damn dumbass i should let my piranhas eat you balls off if you got any it would only take one bite

·
Registered
467 Posts
HELL NO!!!

With an attitude like that why do you deserve to be a admin. If you can't conduct yourself like a human being why should you have power. All those curse words just made you look like an idiot. It takes maturity to be an admin and you don't have it.

I beat you to it, again , WES

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yea I agree. Admins cant be going off like that. You have to represent the board.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
There is nothing wrong with curse words :D If people wanna cuss here they can. Right now Wes and I are the admins, and I will be adding more once this board grows bigger.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.