Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, been away for quite a while so I'm a little out of touch with P-fury.
I am seriously thinking of selling my Rhom, but dont have a clue how much they go for these days. Can you guys let me know what a reasonable asking price would be for an aggressive and active rhom, approx 8 to 9inch?
If anyone wants to know what he looks like, just do a search for yorkshire in the piranha pictures section. Sorry but I'm at work at the moment so cant post a picture in this thread

Those that remember me from a while back will vouch for how active/aggressive he is from all the pics I used to post.

Yorkie

·
Registered
710 Posts
depending on were u live ill buy it lol ill give you a good bit for it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ahhh shucks...Since P-Fury went down all the old threads with pictures no longer work. Man when you got some time repost some, I want to see this bad guy.

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks 2PiRaNhA~2FuRrY for posting the pic.

piranah4life44 - Just had a look in some of my old files on the works computer and found a couple of pics, so here you are

Attachments

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
hey you arent in the US are you? i might be interested at around $300, but then again Yorkshire sounds like the UK to me.

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey you arent in the US are you? i might be interested at around $300, but then again Yorkshire sounds like the UK to me.
I'm in the U.K. NJKILLSYOU.
I could really do with the cash as I'm planning on a long distance motorcycle trip to Morrocco and across the Sahara desert later this year. Trouble is I'm also very fond of him, as he has a lot of character and I've had him a few years now, since he was a little nipper.

Yorkie.

Here's an old pic of him when he was about 6inch

Attachments

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW!!!

Is that a Peru?
I picked him up from my LFS a few years ago. the shopkeeper didnt even know he was a rhom. Without knowing which river system he came from its next to impossible to say what sort of rhom he is

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Dude, that is by far the best looking rhom I have ever seen. I would easily pay $350 for it.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
#1 motha fuckin rhom bro lucky

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
man I would never get rid of that fish... that rhom is awesome.. i would sell for more then 350.. that is a nice ass fish

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
dont sell it yorkie. you will never get such a PET like that again. i dont refer to any of my fish as pets but yours has a true personality and you will 100% regret selling him thats forsure bud. dont make me be the one to say i told you so later.........

just sell your body for the money instead

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
hes right ^

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Yorkshire,

I would be interested in buying your rhom if you still want to sell it, i wont be able to house it until about a month but then i would be extatic about owning such a fish. I am not that far away only in liverpool and am sure the people on this site would help me look after it?

Let me no how much you want for it

(i wish my local sifh shop sold rhoms)!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts