Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
someone in my school killed themselves on monday, drove to a local park and put a slug through his head. the school hasnt been the same since then. he was a really popular kid and no one would ever think he would do that..
RIP

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its really affected everyone in the school. he was a junior and there are fresheman that were friends with him, sophmores, juniors, and seniors. funeral was today, i didnt go but i heard it was so so so packed people couldnt get it.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only motive was his gf broke up with him, im prettu sure there is more, but im sure his gf feels absolutely great now...

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
yea, i think 2 years ago a kid at my school hung himself in his basement....his older sister went down stairs after receiving some calls from some of his friends (i guess he was saying some unnerving stuff, like his goodbyes and all) and ended up finding him still hanging there and he had not beenm dead for i belive more tehn 5 minutes.....now thats traumatic for her....feel for her fidning him that way.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grnlemonade said:
yea, i think 2 years ago a kid at my school hung himself in his basement....his older sister went down stairs after receiving some calls from some of his friends (i guess he was saying some unnerving stuff, like his goodbyes and all) and ended up finding him still hanging there and he had not beenm dead for i belive more tehn 5 minutes.....now thats traumatic.
[snapback]888896[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
illnino said:
only motive was his gf broke up with him, im prettu sure there is more, but im sure his gf feels absolutely great now...
[snapback]888894[/snapback]​
worst thing is when that person commits suicide then......but yea, in a way suicidal people are selfish b/c they dont think of how their life affects everyone around them.....his family is going to be devastated, his girlfriend is gonna live a horrible guilty life thinknig its all her fault and who knows, mgiht kill herself later on, and all his friends and even aquantinces will have been hurt by his act.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya, like 1/3 of the kids in school today left early to go to the funeral. thats a lot of people...

·
4,053 Posts
illnino said:
No reason to slug yourself though. I'm sure she's feeling she brought on this horse sh*t by leaving him. Which isn't only unfortunate to her and her family now, but will also have long term affects. The parents of the boy have to be devastated. Look at all those affected by his actions.

What an asshole.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
User said:
illnino said:
No reason to slug yourself though. I'm sure she's feeling she brought on this horse sh*t by leaving him. Which isn't only unfortunate to her and her family now, but will also have long term affects. The parents of the boy have to be devastated. Look at all those affected by his actions.

What an asshole.
[snapback]888987[/snapback]​
Agreed, what an asshole. I don't care what his problems were, that poor girl got the worst end of the deal and all because he's a selfish prick

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
young people's funerals sucks, you're lucky you didn't go

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sorry to hear that,

Kinda weird last night I just had a friend commit suicide. Once again, popular kid, lots of friends, playted sports, and all that stuff.

His parents were divorcing and I guess a lot of stuff was going on in his life no one knew about.

Yes, I agree it's a cheap way out... but it totally sucks.

Jake

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
the principle at my middle i went to, her daighter hung herself in the art class her graduating year at highschool on her birthday. her mom still works there as principle but it was just kinda freaky taking art class in the same place someone hung themselves

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
I have no religion, But I think Suicide is Stupid and pointless.
Be a Man/Woman and stick through the bullshit you got going on.
No need to commit suicide

1 - 20 of 34 Posts