Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I got a couple Heinekens to keep me company while surfing. I didnt have a bottle opener so I attempted to open it with a spoon. For some reason I couldnt do it it tore up my hand.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
I did something similar with a bottle of Apple Cider for my friend's Sweet 16. My finger got sliced from the cap because we were all having problems getting it open... had a good sized gash in there for a week or so...

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Guess your not a smoker(cigarettes anyways
) as a regular lighter works wonders as a bottle opener.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
HaHaHa... Those hooks can be killer.

~Dj

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I ve been cut, stabbed accidentally with sticks, hooks, metal objects, burnt, compound fracture (finger), dog bite, branded from motorcycle exhaust, ingrown toe nail, I am covered in scars, I call them my own body art

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Xenon said:
Tonight I got a couple Heinekens to keep me company while surfing. I didnt have a bottle opener so I attempted to open it with a spoon. For some reason I couldnt do it it tore up my hand.
Did you clean it up and put some neosporin with a band-aid on it!? It will heal a lot faster and leave fewer scars if you did.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Uhg! Xenon, I feel your pain brother! Last week (while drinking) I was making bean soup. While slicing some carrots with a huge butcher knife I also sliced my index finger wide open!
I never seen so much blood gush from myself ever! It took 2 hours to stop the bleeding.

I should of had stitches but that would have meant no more whiskey for the night. I think I made the wisest choice.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Serrapygo said:
I never seen so much blood gush from myself ever! It took 2 hours to stop the bleeding.
2 hours is nothing when compared to...oh well lets just say its a good thing your a guy...

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
I ve been cut, stabbed accidentally with sticks, hooks, metal objects, burnt, compound fracture (finger), dog bite, branded from motorcycle exhaust, ingrown toe nail, I am covered in scars, I call them my own body art
Nate
I think it's "Does any of you have the urge to let your piranhas, bite you".
thinking that caused most .

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
winkyee said:
Sir Nathan XXI said:
Nate
I think it's "Does any of you have the urge to let your piranhas, bite you".
thinking that caused most .
LOL!!!! I forgot about that thread...good one winkyee...

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Serrapygo said:
2 hours is nothing when compared to...oh well lets just say its a good thing your a guy...
AHHH! Please Ms. Natt don't go there! ick! ick! (picture in my head. Find my happy place)

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
HAHA!!! You were practically askin for it...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.