Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont play console games

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,299 Posts
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ghost Recon for the XBox yet. It's the best first person shooter ever made. Better than Goldeneye (*GASP), better than Perfect Dark, better than HALO even. I own Halo, but it sits gathering dust as I play GR on Xbox Live. I haven't played Halo since the day I bought GR.

Maaaan, now I want to go home and play on my XBox...Damn work.

· Registered
1,590 Posts
I think the xbox got better graphics but the ps2 has a bigger library of games. Personally I like metroid,kid icarus, final fantasy on the NES. The super nes has good classic rpgs from square soft. Whats up with all the games being 3d, I like the tradtional top view or side scrolling.

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
PS2 will always remain king of the console games, mainly for two reasons only....ONIMUSHA and METAL GEAR SOLID 2......but HALO and SPLINTERCELL do kick the ass's of any game out there...as for nintendo, i was a fan of TMNT 2: The Arcade Game. 8-D

· Sex Kitten Lover
341 Posts
Sorta off the subject...but I was at a Circuit City last nite..I was actually working, i work as a big brother(along the same lines) and took 2 kids I work with there to play the demo games. So they are playing, im just chilling, looking around, I see this guy, probaly mid 30's, bald, avg looking guy, walking around the game aisles looking all shady. He kept pacing, looking at the salesman. So i keep watching him, he finally goes over to where the PS2's are...grabs two of them, and takes them around the aisle and sits them down on a shelf. He walks away, looks around, then comes back and is hunched over at them. I can't really see him now, but he then stands up, walks around for a little, goes back to the PS2's, the PS2's are bound with like a cord, and have a security tag on them, he cut the cords, he picked them up, 2 of them, and walked the whole way from the back of the store out the front door. I was like what the f*ck? so i go up to the salesman, who was on the phone, and say some guy just walked outta here w/ 2 PS2's. He goes, did you get a good look at him, by this time, i look up..and the f*cking guy is walking thru the front doors again, back towards us. I sorta point with my head, there he is, the bald guy, and tell him I don't wanna get involved and walk away. So baldie goes back to the aisle, turns out, he cut the bands off of 2 Xbox's as well, and was coming back for them. The salesman watched him, went over and asked if he needed help, which I guess spooked him, and baldie then slowly made his way out of the store, and nothing happened to him. They didn't hold him, call the cops, nothing. sorta shocked me.

· Registered
466 Posts
Xenon said:
Yeah Mike Tysons punch out is by far the best game there is on original Nintendo. This is closely trailed by ExciteBike and SMB 3....
Hell yeah mike tyson punch out is the best game for regular nintendo but a close second by contra.

Game cube sucks, and xbox and ps2 is a toss up they both have shitty games but they have good ones to. Like football nothing beats madden 2003 for ps2.

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT BOTH, CAN ANYONE DONATE TO A KID OF 19 YEARS OF AGE???? I WILL BE GRATEFUL......please send any xbox or ps2 donations to.....

Me Me
1269 Boobies Lane
Some Place, VA 22069

...glady appreciate all donations
:D

· joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT BOTH, CAN ANYONE DONATE TO A KID OF 19 YEARS OF AGE???? I WILL BE GRATEFUL......please send any xbox or ps2 donations to.....

Me Me
1269 Boobies Lane
Some Place, VA 22069

...glady appreciate all donations
:D
I had just wrapped it and then I realised your adderss is fake, boobies lane only goes up to number 1268.
So I guess UNLUCKY, I'm going to keep it now!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.