• I dont play console games

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
null vote- because I'm too dated and cheap for these, I vote for the N64! :rockin:
:cool:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Judazz, I have an awesome Nintendo emulator for computer...do you want it? I can post it here.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
You want to send it over to Holland? :rasp:
:D

edit: oh, I just realized it's software, right?
In that case, fire ahead! :cool:

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i got tired of my grand tourismo. so i pulled out my original nintendo out of my closet and played some super mario brothers.IT SHIBBYING ROCKS! i went to the pond shop and got 3 nintendo games for $5. YEA ORIGINAL NINTENDO RULES! :rockin:

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i dont even know why gamecube is even in this pole. it should be replaced with original nintendo! :rockin:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Mike Tysons punch out is by far the best game there is on original Nintendo. This is closely trailed by ExciteBike and SMB 3....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I always like smb2. I have a ps2 right now and it is a great console. I think it helped pave the way for xbox. Today I think I'm going to trade my ps2 and games to EB and snag an xbox for a change of pace. Hell it is worth getting xbox just for HALO, and even more with HALO2 on the way:D

Mark

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Well I got raped at electronics boutique on my ps2 and games, but what the hell are ya going to do. So I snagged my xbox and now am borrowing halo and splinter cell from my friend. I've already beaten halo on legendary but the game still never gets old, and splinter cell is just incredible :rockin:

Mark

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell me about it! Splinter Cell is PHENOMENAL! Halo is awesome! Get XboxConnect and I will play you online....but please prepare to die!!!!

:veryangry:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I played the Splinter Cell demo on my PC, and it's simply awesome: kick-ass graphics, cool story, nice moves... I don't have a console at the moment, but I'm thinking about getting an X-Box as soon as I have some extra money to spend.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
in june when my reds spawn. im going to buy a little crx. and if i have more $ maybe even an xbox :rockin:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm working on the xbox connect xenon...but don't underestimate what you haven't seen in action yet;) I'll let you know when I get it all set up, we can do some killing. My fav level is hang'em high.

Mark

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I like those two levels on snipers. What is really fun is the smaller inside levels on stalker. Now that is fun, or team odd ball.

Mark

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.