my gamer tag is stuart danger
i have:
gears of war
f.e.a.r
rainbow 6
oblivion
pgr 3
and he new WWE game

if enough people have rainbow 6 we should all have a crew go around and kick some ass

anyways happy new year
peace

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Monty Ryder

^^ I'd be happy to kick your ass in Gears anytime. I also JUST bought FEAR, so I've been playing through the campaign... It's pretty tight so far.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i got call of duty 2 my name analfriend

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Mori0174

mostly play gears

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Just saigned up for live. My gamertags coll2788. But when I try to join a quick match on gears of war it says it can't read the disc

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
If i get a wireless router, is it easy to set up on live?

I cant hook up with my peice of sh*t AOL account
do you have highspeed or dial-up?
[/quote]
AOL broadband silver (1mg)

Apparently AOL is a bitch to hook up to live via a modem so it looks like im going to have to upgrade to AOL gold and use the free router that comes with it

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I havn't got a clue how to search for people on it but feel free to look for me on coll2788 and we'l have a game of rainbow 6. Just be warned that im a pile of crap at it. I just played a round of attack and defend with this bunch of crazy Americans that must play it 24 hours a day. I'd died 5 times before I'd even taken a shot at an enemy. And I must learn not to throw grenades at walls! I think they actually threw me out the game at the end of the round because it suddenly said I didnt have access to it anymore.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
who plays call of duty 3? i play call duty 2 and just got 3, looking for others to play with (kill)

·
Registered
132 Posts
gamertag: PiranhaKeeper, mostly play live arcade games and a little ghost recon advanced warfighter

1 - 20 of 31 Posts