Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna treat myself to a xbox 360 Pro for christmas, but my question is i can still play halo 2 online with people that have a regular xbox if i get it right? alot of my friends have regular xbox's and play halo2 on live alot and i want to play with them and stuff so its possible right?

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
screw halo2 ... get gears of war--- thats all that you will need for awhile, it is EXTREMELY hard for me to find a game to keep my attention span for more than a few days(except sports)... and im hooked until i finish

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
screw halo2 ... get gears of war--- thats all that you will need for awhile, it is EXTREMELY hard for me to find a game to keep my attention span for more than a few days(except sports)... and im hooked until i finish
yeah ive played GOW but i still wanna be able to play with my friends and stuff so im gonna need halo 2

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
im sorry but i guess you havent actually played a wii
i would rather have some kickass semi interactive gameplay than graphics my 5y/o comp can produce

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
i would rather have some kickass semi interactive gameplay than graphics my 5y/o comp can produce
lol.... you keep swinging your little controller around, and keep having fun doing just that--- i myself am more interested in what i see on the tv screen, and besides sometimes when i get really stoned and am playing GOW with the surround sound cranked, I actually get behind my couch and hide from the locusts....now how interactive is that!?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
oh yea it looks bad as hell, definatley want to check it out... dont get me wrong KoK 360 is pretty tight but, i can sacrifice graphice for gameplay and save money... not trying to be a dick about it, just throwing out my opinion

haha thats awesome you canget so infolved... we dont lace up our bowling shoes and go hardcore when we play bowling.... yet

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol.... you keep swinging your little controller around, and keep having fun doing just that--- i myself am more interested in what i see on the tv screen, and besides sometimes when i get really stoned and am playing GOW with the surround sound cranked, I actually get behind my couch and hide from the locusts....now how interactive is that!?
[/quote]

lol....its like a tv remote not really a controller anymore

1 - 20 of 93 Posts