Piranhas Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
HAHAHAHA :rasp: Its OK to listen to, whatever band you just posted.. but to dance in the mirror and copy their dance routine while watching their music video's are worse!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
687 Posts
ouch backstreet boys. nothin but heavy metal for me. some alternative metal. damn drowning pool was good until the dude died, now they are semi good
 

·
Too tasty to give up.
Joined
·
7,043 Posts
K fizzly said:
nelly furtado...im like a bird
[snapback]832744[/snapback]​
She's sexy.
 

·
Oh, SNAP!
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Avril Lavigne, but all of my friends know. I think she's the cutest girl in the world.

*plays sk8r boy and jumps around the room*


ok, kill me, kill me now, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fresh said:
and the master of retarded threads is back

sad
[snapback]832790[/snapback]​
u know wut im tired of u f*cking talking to me boy...shut the f*ck up and dont post in my threads...stop hating on me sh*t...why u keep bitching...do u make threads...no go back to ur little piranha discussion...and dont give me the arguement i dont know piranhas and dont help out bullshit like u always do
 

·
This f*cking Guy!
Joined
·
9,415 Posts
K fizzly said:
u know wut im tired of u f*cking talking to me boy...shut the f*ck up and dont post in my threads...stop hating on me sh*t...why u keep bitching...do u make threads...no go back to ur little piranha discussion...and dont give me the arguement i dont know piranhas and dont help out bullshit like u always do
[snapback]833003[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
RhomZilla said:
HAHAHAHA :rasp: Its OK to listen to, whatever band you just posted.. but to dance in the mirror and copy their dance routine while watching their music video's are worse!!!

[snapback]832730[/snapback]​
So are you giving us a hint that you do that??
 

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
:laugh:
ChErRiEliPz510 said:
So are you giving us a hint that you do that??:rasp:
[snapback]833027[/snapback]​
you tell us


other then that i was listening to mystical today hopein noone heard
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top