Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Dang.. with that size tank, I would!!! But depending on the endangerment of myself with what kind of fish in the tank.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i saw that and i thought it was pretty funny too.hopefully that string ray strung the wa-zoos out of them..hahaha

·
"Tony Danza!"
574 Posts
For 50k, not only will I get a tank like that for you, but I'll also deliver and install it for you as well. Just say the word.

Can you say OVERPRICED?

·
18,487 Posts
Judazzz said:
Damn, those are some nice specimen: true eye catchers in your tank

Does anyone know for how much those switch owner? What about agression, and do they breed in captivity
WHoo HOO!!! I'd like to breed with those!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RhomZilla said:
Judazzz said:

Does anyone know for how much those switch owner? What about agression, and do they breed in captivity
ya me two. I wounder if they bleed in the tank

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
haha
once again nice post bobme,what are you planning on putting in your new tank when you build it.

·
18,487 Posts
bobme said:
RhomZilla said:
Judazzz said:

ya me two. I wounder if they bleed in the tank
NAAAAAAASTY!!!! Better get have good filteration!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Haha! This is the best part:

"You don't need to imagine what it would be like to go the the Caymen Islands and snorkel with stingrays... You can now bring this relaxing atmosphere into your own home!

Snorkel with your own exotic fish, stingrays, puffers or discus. Feed them, interact with them... enter their world! Experience a harmony that you can only imagine and have this mellow environment in your home or business. This tank is being sold in order to build a larger display tank. It is less than two years old and the condition is excellent. For more photos visit chandlersaquatics.com"

I absolutely love, "Experience a harmony that you can only imagine..."

Not for that amount of money.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I bet the tank is only half full untill the girls get in - if your fat, you can't have much water at all or it would all spill out when you get in - at least mine did

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.