Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay for those who don't know if u work at target u get 3 written ups and ur fired, now I have been threatened for the past 3 years but I maybe getting written up for not having the freezers cleaned which would piss me off since I didn't know we had a visit I wasn't there the day before and I don't notice that they were that grungy. Ah well that dredded place loves me to much to fire me but I am quite bored with working there I count down the minutes/hours till I get to go home lol. That is how bad it is most days.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
so that mean you been written up before....

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It means I have been supposed to have been written up I have been threatened numerous times and it is because I don't offer the target card every transaction how am I suppose to tell them to save 10% on a candybar, they are that anal about it. Not everyone wants a damn target visa.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
The order goes from verbal (3), written (3) then termination. Yeah I onced workd for a dept store and always had to ask every customer when buying their item if they'd like to receive 10% if applied for stopre credit card. Its profit for the store if you think about it.. plus you work for them..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
too bad you get nothing out of it,sign customers up for sh*t

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
pcrose said:
because I don't offer the target card every transaction
I hate that stuff that jobs try to force on employee's and in turn expect them to force on customers. Customers know if they want a card or not. You dont have to remind them. I hate when stores ask me those type of questions. Like "want fries with that" or " you can get a large soda for a quarter more". If I wanted that stuff I would have ordered it. I can see the menu. I can see the prices. So annoying, and even more annoying to have to be the one asking.

~Dj

·
Registered
46 Posts
ah but if you play it right , you can get 10% off everytime you go there, that is if you dont mind filling out the app.

I used to do this at sears, everytime i went there they would ask if i would like 10% off of my purchase for filling out a credit app, and everytime i would do it
in the long run i problye saved a pretty decent amount of money

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Thats not that bad of an idea. Did you use your own info or make it up?

~Dj

·
18,487 Posts
Corona said:
ah but if you play it right , you can get 10% off everytime you go there, that is if you dont mind filling out the app.
That is if you get approved!!!

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
how many times did you get approved?
something does not sound right here

·
18,487 Posts
armac said:
how many times did you get approved?
something does not sound right here
HUH???
When you go to a dept store, they usually ask you if you'd like to save 10% on whatever your trying to purchase. And the only way you can get that is by signing up for their credit card, which in turn would give you your 10% off.. UNLESS YOUR APPROVED!! If not, then you dont get your 10% but laughed at by the folks behind you in line...

·
Registered
169 Posts
thePACK said:
too bad you get nothing out of it,sign customers up for sh*t
Huh. When I worked in retail I got $1 for each credit card application (whether they were approved or not). This was at a major dept store.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
If they always treatin you bad, why not look for another job.
cuz fricken oregon wont hire anybody and I am trying to get a job at a vet place so I can start learning about animals and one day become an icthyologist. We have monthly sales pitch things we can win free food or candy sometimes giftcards and stuff I have 2 foreman grills for the credit apps. And you do have to be approved to save 10% and I would rather work at adidas and get 50% instead of damn 10% we get 15% at mervyns and half of the time mervyns is cheaper lol.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
And the only way you can get that is by signing up for their credit card, which in turn would give you your 10% off.. UNLESS YOUR APPROVED!! If not, then you dont get your 10% but laughed at by the folks behind you in line...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.