Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any wrestling fans in here? My sister was trying to download a song by Hulk Hogan, but accidently downloaded a video of him. I'm getting back into it just because of that one video. I was strong on watching wrestling in MIDDLE school, I'm currently a junior in High School and am getting back into it. I ask some friends of mine if they still watch it, they say "no I used to in like 3rd grade"... Whatever that means,I will never grow out of wrestling, it's so entertaining.

So, what about you? Who is your favorite wrestler?

My as you may be able to tell is HULK HOGAN baby. I even loved him when he was in NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER).

I'm a true Hulkamaniac BABY!

· Piranha Expert
3,608 Posts
i use to be a big wrestling fan, when stone cold and the rock use to fight eachother in WWF and he would always bust out the cooler of brews :nod: , also..... when matt and jeff hardy use to do lader matches........and mankind did his "i quit match"

thats what i call wrestling.

besides that. its not the same.

· Banned
799 Posts
I use to be the biggest fan back in the day, i mean real back with the classic peopel, then it started to get gay then stone cold let, then brock left then i was like f*ck it, i still catch it now and then

· Registered
1,241 Posts
I was into wresting BIG time back in the day. Back when hulk was his original character, macho man randy savage, Ultimate warrior, undertaker (before he went gay), brett hart, razor ramone, sid vicous. If it was still like that I would watch.

EDIT How many undertakers have their been?? Ive heard rumors of at least 2. I know the current taker cannot be the same guy as 10 years ago.

· Registered
278 Posts
Filo said:
Wrestling PWNZ man!! I just watched Royal Rumble the other day, it rocked. I know its "fake" but still entertaining.
[snapback]875701[/snapback]​
Yeah dood.. I watched the Rumble last Sunday too. I actually went to it last year up in Philly.

I have not been watching it as much as I used to. My favorite was Jake the Snake back in the day and Flying Brian. Don't really have a fav. right now though im looking forward to stone cold coming back.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
pamonster said:
when I was little I watched it, I liked Hulk Hogan. Is he still wrestling!?!, thats amazing
[snapback]875623[/snapback]​
Rumor is hes trying to work out a deal to wrestle Vince McMahon.

Ive been watching wrestling since like the 80's Since I was like 4-5 Years old!
Grandparents got me into it. Still a loyal WWE Watcher.

· Registered
278 Posts
Gordeez said:
Rumor is hes trying to work out a deal to wrestle Vince McMahon.

Ive been watching wrestling since like the 80's Since I was like 4-5 Years old!
Grandparents got me into it. Still a loyal WWE Watcher.
[snapback]876129[/snapback]​
Yeah, evidentially Rock is trying to wrestle Sting at Wrestlmania XXI. Doubt it will happen, but u never know.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah there were two undertakers during 1996. Kane his half brother in the wrestling gimmic was the undertaker for roughly a year for some odd reason. I found out here. http://www.undertaker-wwe.com/

Sorry to bring an old post up, forgot about the topic I made.

Also, what's in the Undertaker's URN? He's my ALL time favorite as of now since Hulk Hogan is taking a "break". He's just so mysterious and mystical.

· Registered
3,123 Posts
Old school. I used to watch when Bruno Sammartino was champ, then Bob Backlund. Anybody even heard of those guys?

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
an fyi, wrestling didn't turn gay because it gradually became fake, IT'S ALWAYS BEEN FAKE. lol.

but i used to watch it way back in the days, with tatonka, papashango, ultimate warrior, the ****** tonk man, rowdy rodey piper [my best friend dated his daughter], dude love/cactus jack/mankind [one and the same], shawn michaels, razor ramon, and lex luger to name a few.

i watch every once in a while. of the newer wrestlers, i liked the rock the most. really funny guy.

if you want real wrestling where they do some bodily harm, check out ecw and the japanese stuff *nods* that

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.