Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or do the Pacers really just want to be rid of Al Harrington once and for all?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070117/ap_on_...arriors_trade_5

Check out the part where the Warriors are going to have seven players for the game (but eight dressing to avoid a forfeit)...they might just be better off taking that forfeit and letting their guys rest! (Of course, last time I said that, the then-undermanned Heat beat the sh*t out of the Bulls...I think that might have been the 71-49 game, too.)

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
big trade i guess, but neither team is going anywhere as a result--- except the lottery anyways--- with the warriors making the move tho it DOES open the door for the spurs to make a move at maggette--- everyone stay tuned----

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
we didn't have to give up Harrington

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, and that's what puzzles me. They seem to keep trading him away--isn't that how he got to the Hawks before? I like the change of scenery for the three Warriors players, but I don't know if Nellie will bring out Harrington's talent. I could see him going back to the Pacers when his contract is up again.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Yeah and guess who they traded him to the Hawks for before ?

Stephen Jackson

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah and guess who they traded him to the Hawks for before ?

Stephen Jackson
I had forgotten that...eep.
How'd that work out? Refresh my memory...

No, just kidding. I thought the Pacers were crazy for having Artest and I knew nothing about Stephen Jackson before that trade. It turns out he could've been the biggest freaking lunatic on the Pacers that whole time. (Well, maybe not, but he is a bit out there.) At least this time they get some better team guys in exchange for Harrington, et al...unlike the last time...yikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts