Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Trans Am?

It's a nice car, but someone HAS to be smoking crack to think they are going to get $110,000 for that car.

LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Trans Am: Official car of white trash everywhere.
[snapback]839249[/snapback]​

I am white trash.

· Registered
409 Posts
join the white trash club
....between me and my step father we have had 5-6 trans ams and firebirds in the last couple months.....haha.....i love my pontiacs and thats a nice one but no way in hell i'd pay 110,000 for it....

· Registered
5,349 Posts
thats is a nice ride. but no way in hell he is going get what he is asking for it .

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Dr Exum said:
maybe $10,000 ????????????? hmm...............i'd rather have a porsche or a hummer
[snapback]839296[/snapback]​
You couldn't even get a 1970 RAM AIR 4 in sh*t condition with 11,000 miles for $10,000, let alone a mint one.

I wouldn't pay anymore than $40,000 if I had the money.

This is a very rare Trans Am, and one of the fastest muscle cars ever.

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also, there were only 88 RAM AIR 4's ever made, and only 29 were manuals.

· Registered
4,146 Posts
Its market price could very well be that... remember.. price is set on what the item will sell for.. not what its worth.

if that is 1 out of 29.. and its in MINT condition.. it could very well sell for that..

if i was rich.. i would not care about the price..

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
4cmob said:
couldnt agree more!!!!
[snapback]839459[/snapback]​
You drive a 5.0 mustang. Thats a hop skip and a jump away from living in a trailor.

I wouldn't be talking

You STILL havn't got the time slip of your 670 hp mustang that traps over 150 mph

If Trans Ams are white trash, then I guess i'll go brush my mullet and f*ck my sister.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.