Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im turnin 15 this summer and i was thinking of working at the pet store near my house....Does neone know if they will liike give u disscounts n stuff...also is it a good job

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
workin in a pet store will almost garuntee discount of some sort! plus you will probably get first dibs on any fish and will learn a heap of info. As your only 15 watch out they dont use you to do all the hard stuff while they sit around. This may not happen but it has to me twice!

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
piranhasrule said:
workin in a pet store will almost garuntee discount of some sort! plus you will probably get first dibs on any fish and will learn a heap of info. As your only 15 watch out they dont use you to do all the hard stuff while they sit around. This may not happen but it has to me twice!
[snapback]963957[/snapback]​
haha, i know what your saying. I have worked in one lfs and one pet store, well I'm currently working at the pet store. Both jobs i got 20% off. Where im working now i get as many free feeders as i wont
. I hook my friends up, and other people that i know from different forums. They ask for a dolor in gold fish, i put 5 Dolores in every time. I did get caught giving some one 60 extra gold fish. haha. .u will learn a lot. Good luck man. Every one is looking for a job, so get an app now, get it ready, as soon as you turn 15 go up there. haha

·
Registered
741 Posts
im not sure how it is there but here in indianapolis you have to be 18 to work at pretty much every pet shop/store.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C.D. said:
im not sure how it is there but here in indianapolis you have to be 18 to work at pretty much every pet shop/store.
[snapback]963981[/snapback]​
really?? i will ask the dude that works there....thanks for helpin me out

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,888 Posts
Fresh said:
my job doesnt give anything

i work at pet supplies plus
[snapback]964076[/snapback]​
I hate my local Pet Supplies "Plus". It is really crappy, and SUPER expensive. It's re-god-damn-diculous. Their fish are worse than Wal-Mart's, and that's bad.....very bad. It's a crying shame

~Taylor~

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Fresh said:
this one seems good. yea expensive tho. the staff know their sh*t, the fish are decent
[snapback]964538[/snapback]​
???????????????????????????????? I don't get what is this reply regarding?

Just caught it, it was replying to the post above mines.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hopefully you'll get a decent discount. I work at a LFS and get most stuff for just a bit above wholesale. You have to be 18 here, too. Good luck to you.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
LFS doesnt pay much, but its one of those places were you love to work regardless, because of your involvement and interest in the hobby.

GoodLuck trying to get the job. I tried applying for a LFS but was turned down. Bastards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts