Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
2 inches. Rhoms start out at 24 inches then shrink with age. Wierd huh?

Seriously, an inch per month until they hit about 5-6 inches, then maybe a half inch per month with proper care. :smile:

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I would be willing to guess that the rhom would only grow minimally. Perhaps, not even noticably in only a few months. If it did, or was in a growth spurt, dont expect it to exceed 4 inches. 4 inches would be good for him to reach in a years time. As you should expect about an inch of rhom growth a year. Give or take a little of course.

~Dj

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Serrapygo said:
Seriously, an inch per month until they hit about 5-6 inches, then maybe a half inch per month with proper care. :smile:
Oops! I meant half inch PER YEAR.......

I've been on this puter too damn much today!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
From what you can see from responces, I believe most people would just suggest buying the rhom at roughly the size you want. Growing them out can be painfully slow. If that is what your intentions are, then by all means go ahead. Just dont expect your baby to become a 12+ inch monster anything before 2010 (give or take). HaHaHa...

~Dj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.