Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a 90 gallon tank and I already have it in my room which is on the 2nd floor. I already filled it up stuff. I am just a little worried that it might fall through the floor. I have put 8ft of plywood 3/4 inch thick underneath the tank stank which is flat to the carpet to help spread out the weight. The beams are going the opposite way the tank is going so the tank covers more beams and there is a wall 2 ft away from the tank underneath the room. I also have a 10 gallon tank underneath it. Just want to hear your thoughts. I really dont want to move it. Also there are no signs of stress on the ceiling underneath the room or the walls. There are no fish or plants just water, gravel, and a powerhead right now. Want to hear what you guys think before I add all the other stuff.

View attachment 44499

View attachment 44500

·
Registered
394 Posts
2x6s cant hold that much weight for a house does that go the same for a fish tank stand? Im making one with 2x4s its for my 125 g pls pm with a answer before I complete the stand. off topic but though I ask?

·
Registered
394 Posts
2x6s cant hold that much weight for a house does that go the same for a fish tank stand? Im making one with 2x4s its for my 125 g pls pm with a answer before I complete the stand. off topic but though I ask?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.