Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
damn thats horrible. i once heard a story (may be an urban legend, check snopes) that a little girl died after her parents punished her by making her sit in a tub of water for 5 hours.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
damn thats horrible. i once heard a story (may be an urban legend, check snopes) that a little girl died after her parents punished her by making her sit in a tub of water for 5 hours.

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
Drinking too much water clears the electrolytes out of your body. Once they're depleted water intoxication kicks in. It's something they taught us in basic training due to the high temps of southern georgia

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
oh well no big loss to society

·
^word
4,324 Posts
Yeah thats very sad.

Water causes your cerebellum (round thing in back of brain, works with motor control) to swell up, and eventually that will kill you. Alot of people die from this after taking extasy.

·
10,514 Posts
its kind of sad because she wanted to win the wii for her 3 kids.
28 with three kids and shes at a radio station drinking water?

maybe she should have been working to buy the thing, instead of degrading her self for a game system..

·
10,514 Posts
That's pretty sad.
Like some of the comments in here...
whats sadder the fact that i have no sympathy for her stupidity or that her kids now have to go through life with no mother all for a stupid game system that will be obsolite in a few years?

honestly i do feel bad for that kids there going to have some serious issues to deal with for the rest of there life due to the poor judgement of there mother..

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
i had no idea drinking too much water could kill you. Is the woman stupid for trying to do something nice for her kids, or is the radio station stupid for setting up a potentionally lethal?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Man Nismo you make it sound like she was wrestling with a tiger or something, do you think she actually thought she was going to die? Maybe she didn't know of water intoxication as I'm sure a fair amount of people don't.

Sad thing for those kids, I'm assuming her kids were very young, to grow up without a mother would be terrible, I'm 20 and moved out but it would still be tough without my mom, I could only imagine if I was under 10 and she was gone.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
she was trying to do soemthing nice for her kids without taking food off the table to buy the system. im sure she works to put the food in their mouths and thought she might have a good chance to get them something nice that she might not have been able to afford otherwise.

sometimes you guys can be pretty heartless.

im sure they didnt tell her drinking too much water can kill you and make her sign a waver her agreeing that she could die trying.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!! I never knew that you couls die from too much water.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts