Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I know a lot of people are trying to get this video, and would like to see it. So, working together we are trying to get it up onto an FTP where all can download it at very fast speeds.
There is an almost 100% guarentee that this will work, the only problem is bandwith, etc money.
I do not know how much money can be put into this, but it will be reasonable. So, first come, first serve when it arrives and after that, it will not be accessible till the month after we started.

There are a few members to thank for this.

Updates soon.

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said, I will keep you updated.

We also can't find anything wrong with it, since Discovery was contacted and it is not schedualed on their channels, and the DVD and VHS aren't in big enough quantities.

The movie is not up yet, should be up by tuesday.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
Talk to Xenon and have it implemented into the video archives if possible.

Keep us posted. I'd love to see this.

Thanks,

Pac
[snapback]837796[/snapback]​
I doubt this can happen since the documentary is almost certainly copyrighted. The mass downloading isnt legal either, but it doesnt matter to me what you do. I bought my copy a while ago, and yeah its pretty sweet.

G

·
Its a documentary on P's. Well mostly of the Amazon and creatures around it. Shows a lot of Caribe action. the odd Irritans appearnace and a few huge rhoms, in a bad way.

Its not all P's but it is quite interesting.

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Listen, there is probally a copy right, but the lack of schedualing and the lack of quantity of this video.

I did just order it last night. If there are any problems they will be delt with, but it isn't like we are selling them.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.