Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that title ererytime there is piranha discution.
My best guess its a documentory, if it is can i find it at a video store or its a order type of thing.
Tanks for info

·
Registered
46 Posts
I FINALY GOT TO SEE IT TODAY THERE IS ANOTHER NEW THREAD WITH THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE,,,, IT WAS PRETTY GOOD

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tanx a lot roger didint download it just yet im going to get somebody to do it for me!!!Having a HARD time whit computers.Hope it works.Tanks again

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
That link is a pain in the ass to use. I would just look for it on eBay, someone usually has a copy either on there or on half.com.

·
Registered
26 Posts
link worked for me, good movie,
If there is a demand for it i could possibly burn it onto cd for those who wanna watch it on the computer, or onto dvd so you can watch it on your tv,

that is only if there is a demand for it, or if someone says no copyright bla bla

·
Registered
330 Posts
pain in the ass???? obiviously you don't use bittorrent often....you can get pretty mcuh anyhting you want usein it if you know how......and for a client use azureus....i'm dlin' at 250 kbs on cable :p

·
Registered
330 Posts
lol...filo what client u usein buddy? the standard bittorrent client sux...if u use azureus u can customize it so the riaa and mpaa's ip ranges are locked out *along w/ fbi and sh*t* and u can then screw w/ ur up load speed so it can dl faster.....my upload is capped in my client at 5kbs so i can get it done *in 6 min* and after that i'll open it up to help ya out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts