Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept trying my little P's with chunks of Beef heart but they didnt seem able to bite it, they are about 1" in size anyway yesterday I decided to try them again and this time they ripped it to shreds hehe

You can see just how vicous these things can be when they get going

Anyway pointless thread but wanted to share my joy!

Take Care

T

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i know how good it feels when u first see em eating ...when i first saw em i had a massive rush ...just wait till they get big enough for live food that i a wicked sight . they will grow quick i have had mine for 2 months and they are 3 and a bit inches and they started as 1 inchers !!!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Technium said:
Dont see anything pointless about it. Nothing bad about ever showing off your pride and joys!!

Seems like you have natural born killers in the making!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Steveling and Rhomzilla,

I can see these Piranhas taking up alot of my time, still it beats sitting in front of the TV eh? lol

T

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yup, I don't see it's pointless..... Its really is a sight I treasure when I see my Ps tearing up beef heart or poor feeders...... That is a pride for us as Ps owner. I even video record the action when they are on feeding frenzy....... just to immortalized the moment and show it to family and friends...... I will sure post the video here when I have the time......

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Technium said:
I kept trying my little P's with chunks of Beef heart but they didnt seem able to bite it, they are about 1" in size anyway yesterday I decided to try them again and this time they ripped it to shreds hehe

You can see just how vicous these things can be when they get going

Take Care

T
good to hear that good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts