Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dark fucked up intersection at 15th and lasalle close to down town minneapolis. ped was running full speed trying to beat traffic or some thing and just ran right infront of a cab,,, it was unbelievable i was driving about 8 - 10 car links behind the cab in the opposite lane. i could see the dude running full speed right infront of the cab,,, cabbie didnt have time to do sh*t. sounds odd but dude just ran right into traffic... my friends ran to see if they could help while i called 911. i couldnt go over there. i pretty much knew there was nothing i could do so i directed traffic and waited for the ems. the ambulance never left with the pedestrain
instead a white van showed up,,,
so news reporters showed before the cops would let me leave. then reporters were trying to talk to me, i wasnt in the mood to be on tv so i blew em off.
fucked up night,,, sh*t happens... pretty sure the ped was drunk, theres a fruity bar there and it was right around bar close.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
that white wan doesnt rule in favour of that pedestrian.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
dark fucked up intersection at 15th and lasalle close to down town minneapolis. ped was running full speed trying to beat traffic or some thing and just ran right infront of a cab,,, it was unbelievable i was driving about 8 - 10 car links behind the cab in the opposite lane. i could see the dude running full speed right infront of the cab,,, cabbie didnt have time to do sh*t. sounds odd but dude just ran right into traffic... my friends ran to see if they could help while i called 911. i couldnt go over there. i pretty much knew there was nothing i could do so i directed traffic and waited for the ems. the ambulance never left with the pedestrain
instead a white van showed up,,,
so news reporters showed before the cops would let me leave. then reporters were trying to talk to me, i wasnt in the mood to be on tv so i blew em off.
fucked up night,,, sh*t happens... pretty sure the ped was drunk, theres a fruity bar there and it was right around bar close.
Interesting story.Just one question.What were you doing around a fruity bar around bar close? P.M sent.

J.K lmao.really im married.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
A pedestrian hit my car once. Notice I said hit me; not that I hit her. 12 year old girl, ran right into the side of my car, smacked into my side mirror, I didn't have time to do sh*t either, and I was only doing about 15-20 mph. She wound up breaking her leg somehow, maybe from the fall. Sux, but what can you do...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I seen a ped get ran over by a national guard humvee in New Orleans one time. That was pretty crazy. What was crazier, is the army guys drove away, and left a couple new york state police there to help the guy til the ambulance arrived.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
People are stupid. Drunk people are even stupider. Not that he deserved it but hey.. maybe he did. one less idiot in the gene pool.
Sorry it messed up your night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts