Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok in about half an hr or so, Im heading to Oregon to pick up some Ps. Hollywoods gonna hook it up and then some. 10-12 hr drive but no worries. Only thing I'm worried besides making the trip back home with the Ps alive is, the border check. Hope they wont have to stop me and check the trunk. The Ps are gonna be transported in a 50 gal container w/ battery air pumps. Wish me luck!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
wish you the best of luck..is it just reds that he's selling?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Where do you live to get stopped by border patrol?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
If they do then you act like you always do and hide them. That simple.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Just say they're pacu's (or oversized neons, if the boarder guards look really dumb
)
Post some pics when you have them, eh?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, just got back from Oregon. I met Hollywood and he's one of the coolest doodes you can ever meet!!!
He got everything ready for me the night before, helped me find the closest hotel to his place, woke up early so I can follow him to his house before he went to work, and even loaded the fish in the container for me.

Bought 7-9" RBs (think got a breeding pair also). Transported them in a 50 gal container with 2 battery powered air pumps. Took 9 hrs back and fourth, overestimated the time of trip. Before the border, turned off the air pumps and hid the air lines. Had my homegirl drive, pretend I was sleeping, and border patrol just waved for us to pass.
Got home safe, and all Ps accounted for and already active in the tank.

Oregonians are nice folks. Never knew that it was a state law that you cannot pump your own gas and can get a tix for it. Flat land, rainy at times, and hella hitchikers. Still cant believe that I drove 1300+ miles close to the Oregon/Washington border just to p/u fish. But then again, it was all worth the trip when I look at my tank!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sweet man..you must post picture..and reds was the only thing he had?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
oh yeah have to change the 125 empty stats...

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
right on zilla sounds groovy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.