Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has tried the beta release of Windows Longhorn. I have read quite a bit about it and it sounds pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
r0d1mus said:
I was wondering if anyone has tried the beta release of Windows Longhorn. I have read quite a bit about it and it sounds pretty interesting.
[snapback]933554[/snapback]​
Tell me more about this Longhorn please. Is it the next xp, or is it more of a win 2000 thing.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
r0d1mus said:
Its the new windows xp...... should be out in a year or so im guessing...
[snapback]933567[/snapback]​
If I installed the beta and let it ravage my computer would they give me the full release for free when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
dwarfcat said:
r0d1mus said:
If I installed the beta and let it ravage my computer would they give me the full release for free when it comes out.
[snapback]933568[/snapback]​
youve got balls my friend.

·
Registered
253 Posts
screw xp,screw windows 98 its all bullshit!!! everyone of them are the most vulnerable systems ever!! i hate them virus's and spyware is made for them u will get them no matter wut it is "Longhorn" "stronghorn" "wont go down dammit version 1.0" they all get messed up ALWAYS!

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,556 Posts
dwarfcat said:
r0d1mus said:
hell no

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Drew said:
dwarfcat said:
r0d1mus said:
hell no

[snapback]933612[/snapback]​
damn guess ill just wait for the copied cd that will be passed from person to person =). Actually if they get it out within 2 years I can prolly score it for 5 bucks here at school. Got xp prof and office xp prof for 5 bucks a peice.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Great, so now im gonna be arguing with my girlfriends dad that windows 2k is still better than "longhorn"

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
dwarfcat said:
Drew said:
dwarfcat said:
r0d1mus said:
hell no

[snapback]933612[/snapback]​
damn guess ill just wait for the copied cd that will be passed from person to person =). Actually if they get it out within 2 years I can prolly score it for 5 bucks here at school. Got xp prof and office xp prof for 5 bucks a peice.
[snapback]933615[/snapback]​
i can score it for free when its released

1 - 11 of 11 Posts