Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had my first casualty. One of the females was found belly up last night. They others didnt attack it so I am guessing it was just due to natural causes or illness. So now I am down to a female and a male

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
bad luck nate really sorry to hear ,you will have to go and get some some more i think alot of people were interested in these
dixon

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
well I made some changes today which should improve things for the wimples, they now share a divided 75g tank with the elongatus, I made the swap for several reasons

I didnt want a risk of the divider being knocked down and my two favorite fish going to war (Tern and Elongatus)

The Elongatus attacks feeders and makes a huge mess of scales, Wimples love scales, good match

75g has a wet dry filter

the ternetzi stared at the Elongatus all day from the divider now that its in a 30g its much more active again

now the 2 wimples have alot of room (1/2 of a 75g) and seem to go everywhere together in the tank, I dont plan on getting another now, just keep the two and see how it goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.