Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 55gallon with 3 rbp about 4-5 inches each and im getting a 5-6 inch wolf fish what do u think...i think it wouldnt be a good idea but im STUPID so let me know some info....
THANKS........THEONE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like they'd kill eachother. That'd be some stuff-- the P's ganging up on the poor Wolf Fish, and tearing him to little shreds. Gooood IDEA, baaaad idea. Hmm.. Bad idea.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats what i said i wouldnt be a good idea........so im not stupid....thanks for the info who do think would win wolf vs rbp

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Can someone post a pix of a Wolffish?? Till now I dont know what a Wolffish looks like.

·
18,487 Posts
hastatus said:
RhomZilla Posted on Apr 1 2003, 11:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone post a pix of a Wolffish?? Till now I dont know what a Wolffish looks like.
Click on the link:

Wolfish (TRAHIRA)
Finally, I got to see what a Wolffish looks like!! Thanks FRank!!!

Rival of piranhas, escape artists, and can live in low oxygen tanks... Hmmmm

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've had a 7" wolf fish with 8- 7" reds for about
8 months now. They seem to co-exist pretty well. I mean their are a few scuffles but then again the reds go at eith each other from time to time. The wolf fish has a thick skin which probably deters the reds. Well thats been my experience.

·
18,487 Posts
Kewl Pix RHOMKILLAH. Just proves to show the impossible can be defied and co-exist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.