Piranhas Forum banner

Wich one is the most aggresive Piranha? Share your experience if you can!

• Notatus (Caribe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nattereri (Red Belly)

• Piraya

• Other?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And remember...Caribe (Notatus), Red Belly (Nattereri) and Piraya ARE THE ONLY TRUE PIRANHAS!

The others are mean and aggresive too, but is not the same!!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
From my experience, pirayas were more aggressive. My caribe were pretty relax until you drop some food in the tank and it was kaos. They would nip at each other but nothing big. My piraya had a spot and would chase anything that came its territory even caribe 2-3in bigger. I've heard caribe being more territorial and more aggressive. Its a toss up.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
teh question is not very justified and even if it was it is more of an opinion question and individual question if any...
... but I voted for RBP as they can be kept in large shoals and are aggresive towards their prey

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I voted other, it is all down to the individual fish.
some reds are aggressive, some are wusses.
some caribes are aggressive, and some are wusses, do you get what I mean?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Someone noted a reply before that I totally agree on. The most and dangerous piranhas of them all is the one that eats through the net, falls on the floor, and frantically flopps about.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Someone noted a reply before that I totally agree on. The most and dangerous piranhas of them all is the one that eats through the net, falls on the floor, and frantically flopps about.
wtf, lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's hard to say. In the wild a shoal of pygos can take down a small to medium size mammal. Although not likely thay have been known to attack humans. On the other hand a Rhom can be a pretty impressive solo predator. If I had to make a choice definitely a shoal of Reds or Caribe. But thats just me

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
I have found cariba to be the most aggressive, however it is mostly due to their high territoriality, they are very aggressive eaters as well
Yep I love caribas, Now they are the most agressive shoal.

·
Registered
394 Posts
my cariba r only 4" and they r always fighting and i have had 5 7" reds they were p*ssy's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts