Piranhas Forum banner

why no love for randy moss?

92 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  b_ack51 
#1 ·
just want your guys thoughts mike irving had the nerve to talk crap about moss yes the same dude who wore a mink coat when he was being charged with smoking crack. plummer gave fans the finger but moss fake moons green bay and hes dragged through mud, he isnt perfect but it seems to me cause hes randy moss anthing he does small or not is blown way up and im pissed everybody just hating , he walked off field was he wrong? hell yes, he was honest when asked was tice right for team, he said he honestly doesnt know but he has his back. he came back and scored 2 td's (same margin of victory btw) gte off his manhood.

p.s. bottomline hes the best wr in the gm and when he retires he'll be the 2nd best to ever play the gm

1. rice
2. moss
period!

your thoughts?

#2 ·
My thoughts: He did 10X less BS than the Packers have done. It is said that the ENTIRE Packers team moons the visitors bus as it leaves Lambeu Field. (if the Packers win that is) Also, wtf, Owens does way worse stuff than this. I think Moss might have a chance at passing up Rice in the end...

#4 ·
Filo said:
My thoughts: He did 10X less BS than the Packers have done. It is said that the ENTIRE Packers team moons the visitors bus as it leaves Lambeu Field. (if the Packers win that is) Also, wtf, Owens does way worse stuff than this. I think Moss might have a chance at passing up Rice in the end...
[snapback]839663[/snapback]​
actually not the team the fans moon the team but he wont pass rice rice as been playin 20 yrs randy wont play that long rice record wont be broken no wr will play that long and be effective , but think about it hes 27 been in lg 7/8 yrs and hes 2nd on all time recieving td's to who? rice !!! all ready thats sick, dont get me wrong i love t.o. and harrison but randy is as fast as harrison and 6'5 and can jump randy is sick

#6 ·
Moss is a damn good player. He has the same attitude anyone else would that is that damn good. If I was as good as he was and people told me I was, I know I'd probably start talking in third person. And yes everyone blows crap out of proportion, but what do you expect? There's only so much sports you can talk about 24/7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.