Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the corners of my tank, the seal/sylacone that im assuming seals the water from leaking out, not holding the tank together is turing colour, from the dark colour it is when you purchase a tank to a peach colour. it's only this colour for about 2-2.5" up the tank, then it drasticly changes back to the dark colour.

i really wish i had pic to show, but i still dont know how to get the footage from my camera onto my computer! if anyone knows how and is willign to tell me, please PM Me.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind, its just a weak seal, its peeling thats why its changing colours. now i pissed off.

at first i thought maybe it was the sand or gravel colour being absorbed by it, but its not. the the tanks corners are not sealed at the bottom of the tank. what does this mean? what should i do? do i need to re-calk the f*cking tank?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i didn'tmean cylacone, i just used it so everyone can have an idea of what im talkin about.

i know the stuff im supposed to use. so thats not the problem!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
there is nothing wrong with the tank man. I wouldnt have sold it if there was.If it turns out that you feel you must do repairs on it. I will pay for the sealant and mail you the money for it. Let me know what you decide to do.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shut up shred, this wasn't a blame post on you. so edit it. im in no way blaming you. i wasn asking what im supposed to do. keep your money, its not the $$$ i care about anyways....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.