Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just wondering is their another site to go to besides this one?????for answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for being a bit miffed at this point..............left a couple of posts in the feedings and nutrition and to no avail,,,,,,, i just spent alot of money and mixed all this stuff for them the point is that i added (((((garlic))))) that u buy from the store that comes in the jars allready chopped,,but anyway i left some posts allready and dont want to rewrite again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if anybody out their can give me another site or other sites to go to i would appreciate it greatly

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
to be honest i dont know any thing about adding garlic to my tank so i just stick with raw fish from the supermarket.....................

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've used Garlic Extreme (KENT ) on My saltwater fish. Had a long nose butterfly that wouldn't touch anything i offered. and a Harliquin Tusk that would do the same. added 2 droms of garlic extreme to 1 cube of frozen food(doesn't really matter what it is) and they consumed it all with gusto. it's more to get finicky eaters to accept food than just a vitimin additive i think.once they get used to it i think they'll eat it like everything else . and it is good for them, boosts the immune system, and helps remove parasites

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
You got an answers in both of your threads you posted..
Maybe YOU used too much RAW Garlic in your DIY mixture. ppl use garlic ADDITIVE/Flavoring/EXTRACT in small amounts to enhance the appitites of their fish. Not chunks of garlic.

GarlicGuard™ is an appetite/flavor enhancer for freshwater and saltwater fish. GarlicGuard™ will help renew the interest of poor or finicky eaters. GarlicGuard™ contains the naturally derived, active ingredient found in garlic, allicin, which has been demonstrated to possess health promoting benefits. Allicin possesses strong anti-oxidant properties (similar to Vitamin C) which promote enhanced health through elimination of dangerous free radicals. For enhanced health benefits, GarlicGuard™ also contains Vitamin C. Freshwater and Marine. Reef safe.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I agree with blacksunshine... people use additives, not raw garlic if they use any at all. Usually it is used more to entice fish, though it is supposed to have healing properties as well.

Also, this past week was a holiday week for most people so there havent been nearly as many people online.

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
in both of ur threads, u got answers, if ur set on an answer thats in ur head, u will never take any advice anyone gives u, its not anyones fault.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
in both of ur threads, u got answers, if ur set on an answer thats in ur head, u will never take any advice anyone gives u, its not anyones fault.
like i said before ppl i was a bit miffed and sorry for my actions but i did check both of my post and their were no replies,,but i'll check today,,it just seemed i was stuck in a corner and did'nt know what to do at the time,,the rbps werent eating scared as hell, after i made the new batch,they never acted in that manner before, I just got a little caught up in the moment,and even today they wont touch the stuff, the only thing i added differently this time was flonder,peas,and garlic to the batch,,, and again thanks ppl for ur responces!!!!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
so if u were so worried about them not eating...why didnt you just put some raw fish in there that you KNOW they will eat? Im also a little confused as to why you popped an artery over them not likeing your home brew concaucstion when they can go over a week without eating if they are healthy.

Did u add gelatin?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so if u were so worried about them not eating...why didnt you just put some raw fish in there that you KNOW they will eat? Im also a little confused as to why you popped an artery over them not likeing your home brew concaucstion when they can go over a week without eating if they are healthy.

Did u add gelatin?
first of all yak i was jst lookin for an answer, as simple as that,,,,,,was'nt lookin for feedback on questions on top of questions,,i think this is gettin blown out of proportion so i'll stop it at that!!! i think thoes little comments u made were unessasary and are why ppl don't stick around on this sight ,,,no sight is perfect by far but we don't have to add insult to injury,, peace out!!!

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
"why people dont stick around on this site"

we have ALOT of people that are on this site, people that leave from people saying sh*t dont deserve to be here anyway. lol

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Man, what has this thread come to?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts