Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Glasscages.com is the cheapest but you gotta pick em up usually. Any other ones that are online are gonna probably gonna be out of your price range. I'm not insulting your wealth or what not im just stating that the few sites ive seen in the past that actually ship tanks are always acrylic tanks with fancy designed (customer picked size etc..) and your gonna be looking at around 1200+ for just a 180 gallon if that even. They are way overpriced imo. What I did when looking for my 125 is bust out the yellow pages and called about 15 places the price ranges are obsurd but you will find one for cheap. Oh and btw got mine brand new for $119.99 try to beat that! Oh and the place that i found it at was in the heart of the ghetto in milwaukee, they have a full grown aligator in a Huge ass tank easily 2000+ gallons, its a site to see, just make sure you go there during the day time.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot, that site has about every size tank imaginable.

i want a 48x24x24

too bad i cant get one anywhere

or even a 36x24x24

or even a 60x 24x 18 - i'd love this one if i had the space!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.