Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Unless you have a "Cory and Topanga" [show: Boy Meets World] relationship, it'll be very hard to keep that relationship lasting figuring your age. Your still young and going through a lot of changes. But I still wish you the best of luck...

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea. it was funny today. jen knows that im into aquatics and she doesnt own not 1 aquarium, just a fish bowl with 4 guppys. so today when she cam back from school i showed up to her door with a 5gal aquarium with all the stuff. aqua clear mini,gravel and everthing. and her mom and sister were home when i knocked on her door. she wasnt home from school yet. and they were like "oh my god, is that for jen?, that is sooo sweet!" and i was like "yea it is". she got home from school and she was like. "awww thats so sweet". i was like yea. i thought you would like it. i felt like duce biggalo male giggalo.

it took like all my guts to go over there with that tank, lol. but im glad i did.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Unless you have a "Cory and Topanga" [show: Boy Meets World] relationship, it'll be very hard to keep that relationship lasting figuring your age. Your still young and going through a lot of changes. But I still wish you the best of luck...
what she said

by they way i hate the punk ass cory
..kick him in the nuts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
marco said:
today, i went to my girl friends house. i was there from 2:30 pm till 7pm. we got back together and wile i was holding her in my arms i was like.... wow. you just cant explain the felling that you get when your with the one you love.
...i know that feeling...it IS one of the greatest feelings in the world to just have someone to hold around your arms as you sit there and listen to her talk about her day or whats bothering her....but word of advice my young friend...DON'T think about marriage yet, just take it slowly, have fun with each other
(and i don't mean that in a sexual way
) and just let everything fall into place...other than those kind words...i wish you the best of luck with jen

.....oh and another word of advice, if you make a mistake and piss her off, ADMIT that you f**ked up, girls dig it when you do that

·
Registered
259 Posts
go on Playa! So Jen is your little guppy

one more thing, Trojans, ribbed for her pleasure

·
Registered
259 Posts
I noticed one fore arm was a little huskier than the other. Marco? You know something I don't know?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Have fun while it lasts I've been w/ my woman for 3 years now and it's like marriage w/ out the wedding. You'll find out what i mean.The 5 gallon tank is just the start of it. Look forward to spending more money to please ur woman.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Good luck with the relationship. Remember this...don't lose to much control, I know that when in love we're often blind to the truth cause it hurts. Combine rationality with heart and you will often find the best path. Share responsibility and control and everything should fall into place.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
good luck, and remember just have fun and take things slow. And stop blowing all your money on paintballs your going to need a car to drive your little jenny poo arround

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Lucky Luciano said:
Have fun while it lasts I've been w/ my woman for 3 years now and it's like marriage w/ out the wedding. You'll find out what i mean.The 5 gallon tank is just the start of it. Look forward to spending more money to please ur woman.
preach my brother..tell it the way it is....

·
Registered
492 Posts
It will be very hard, Trust me I no but if you guys really want to be with each other it will work. I am happy for you. I love my girl more then anything in this world and yes it is a good feeling just to be with her and hold her. GOOD LUCK

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.