Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TOP DOG
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know you people must have a crush on him or something to stalk him like you do. if you want to give him head just ask him.
I always see you people team up on him at your site, but it's ridiculous to follow him here and harrass him. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE, GROW THE HELL UP. that goes for everyone but especially neo and drew.
wes

edit cant forget about fishman2 you're supposed to be a mod here. get off of drew and neos nut sack. act like the mod that you are.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
really though, I left Pfish to get away from the BS politics at that place, all the mods and admin have to agree or you get rid of them like you did George and Jeanne, so nobody of authority can intervene to stop the harassment.

what the heck have I done that makes you follow me around to bother me, you guys are like the piece of food that gets stuck between you back teeth that you just cant get out with a toothpick, a constant annoyance

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
???

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
really though, I left Pfish to get away from the BS politics at that place, all the mods and admin have to agree or you get rid of them like you did George and Jeanne, so nobody of authority can intervene to stop the harassment.

what the heck have I done that makes you follow me around to bother me, you guys are like the piece of food that gets stuck between you back teeth that you just cant get out with a toothpick, a constant annoyance
Interesting, that's how many view you.

As for your comment about George and Jeanne, you couldn't be more wrong. Seeing as (yet again) you don't know what you're talking about you should have just said nothing. But since you did allow me to elaborate.

I will not get into details because quite frankly they are none of your business, and I wouldn't indulge you anyways. But the reason they are no longer moderators is because it became apparent that certain conflicts of interest were overshadowing their main function as moderators, that is to help further the board. When it became obvious that the well-being of the board was secondary we discussed it and decided that it was no longer benefitial to keep them on staff. What those conflicts were aren't your business so I will not tell you. Satisfactory?

Btw, there are hundreds of people there that don't agree with all we say, but at least most of them are willing to listen and learn something. I take no responsibility for you or why you're leaving. It doesn't affect me in the least. That's your perogative. Seems more like you don't like being disagreed with or wrong. I thought you were studying to be an engineer? You might want to apply some of those principles to the fish hobby, I bet you'll find you will learn a lot more if you did.

Wes, I don't call on anybody to do anything. If other people say something it is of their own free will. You are another person who speaks when they don't know anything about the situation at hand. Hmm, odd, I thought you were a moderator here. I see you still stoop to making homosexual comments, yes now I see why you aren't a moderator any more. I applaud the staff for doing so. You telling someone to grow up is like the pot calling the kettle black, laughable for sure. So is you being a man, lol that's a good one. Keep 'em comin!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Wes, please do! Be the bigger person, you are the moderator here. "I think they actually are enjoying themselves " Id have to agree with Nathan here! Just leave it be!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Wes, please do! Be the bigger person, you are the moderator here. "I think they actually are enjoying themselves " Id have to agree with Nathan here! Just leave it be!
Wes is actually no longer a moderator here. It is enjoyable seeing people like them show their true colors, but this? No not really, but since they called me out here I am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.