Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, rather than humor, I'm going to have an honest raffle/poll to see who deserves this guy. Say within the 6 months, who's has the worst customer service??? Such as getting a fish delivered messed up, or getting screwed on shipping, or just screwed over in general on a fish deal???? I want this guy to go to a good home, and I would rather someone who got an unfair deal to receive him is all.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
dude like i was a store the other day and this bitch would not ring me up.. she just sat there on the phone for like 20 minutes gawd pissed me off i had one shirt i wanted to buy and had to waste my time with her.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
hhhhhmmmmm im sure this falls into the cadagory. i had recently bought 5 caribe right before the ones i have now at a LFS and in the first night i had lost 3 and the second day i lost the other 2 my water waz fine there waz just somthing wronge witht the fish. when i told the guy they had died he said there nothing he could do couse they were wild cought and blah blah he takes the same risk when hes gettin them shipped and so on.... kinda sucked figure that some poor customer survice. dairy

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have had a bad deal with joe saljooki and never got my rhom. but i think there has been worst deals lately. pirayas are worth a ton thats a nice prize!

·
Registered
551 Posts
lets see, fed-ex definitely has some bad customer service/service in general. In my recent P transaction not only did the shipment get delayed (albeit by weather) they would not let brian go down to the storage depot they were at and get the fish. i know its an inconveinience for two packages but we are talking about live animals here. also when they delivered the rhom to brian they just left it at his door IN THE SNOW! thats pretty shitty customer service if you ask me. so i guess i'm nominating Bigman8258 for this piraya because fedex fucked both of us but especially him. Lost 2 magnificent p's in that ordeal 6"BDR and 4" purple Sanhezi

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Well not a fish but I did order to HDMI cables offline from this webiste that said Free Shipping. I then got an email two days later saying "We are sorry, the Free Shipping does not apply for your items." I'm like "what you gave the customer the option to select free shipping and now you're emailing me later saying its gonna be $7 bucks. It never said those items were not available for free shipping."

So they say I can either cancel my order or pay the $7 to ship. So I say "fine just ship me the cables." Then a few days later I check my mailbox and I have an envelope. I open it up and its only one cord, but its the HDMI to DVI cord not the two HDMI cords I ordered. So I call them up and the lady who answers barely speak english. I go "Hi I ordered from your website two HDMI 6ft cords and I received an HDMI-DVI cable instead. Here is my order number" She says "Oh, I'm sorry. So you received 2 HDMI cables and 1 HDMI to DVI cable." I say "No, I only received 1 HDMI to DVI cable. I did not receive a HDMI cable at all." She responds "Oh so you have 1 HDMI cable and 1 HDMI to DVI cable." I try to correct her, "No mam, I ordered two HDMI cables, but I only received 1 HDMI to DVI cable. I did not receive any HDMI cables at all. Zero. I need to be sent my correct order."

She then asks for my order number and I tell her it. I also tell her "It appears the shipping label has someone else's address on it, someone from Chicago. Their order number is this" She goes "Oh, I will need to speak with shipping. I will email you tomorrow about this." I go "Okay, thank you. Bye"

Wait two days and no response, so I call back two days later and I get the same lady. I tell her my problem with the order. She goes "Oh didn't you call a few days ago?" I said "Yes, but you said youl would email me the next day and its been two days since so I figured I would call to find out what is gonna happen." She then goes "We will send you the two HDMI cables and we will also send you another envelope, can you put the HDMI to DVI cord in it and mail it to the customer whose it is." I'm sitting there thinking you want me to mail and pay for it, yea right. So I say "Umm, I don't mind putting the cable in the envelope as long as its a prepaid envelope and all I have to do is put it in my mailbox. No way am I going to UPS or Fedex or the Post Office." She goes "No no, it will be prepaid and we just need you to drop it off in your mailbox." I sit there thinking, do you want me to gift wrap it too and write the other customer a letter. So anyways, right now I still have this one person's HDMI to DVI cable and they are probably sitting at home wondering "Damn this is taking forever to get this one cable."

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Greatly appreciated there guys and gals-BUT THAT RHOM IS NOT MINE PEOPLE-IT IS CROSSHAIRS RHOM!!!!!!
Kills me man, kills me. You said it was mine too lol anywhoo, keep them coming guys! We'll take the top 10 and then vote???? That way I don't pick, I don't want to be the person who picked YOU over someone else. Not to fair I think, soooo we'll say, shut this down on sunday, and then have a poll on who gets it??? To show how serious I am about this, I will not only give you the fish, I will split shipping too. My way of giving some christmas spirit to someone here on P-FURY. Not trying to plug my biz, but this fish is a gift from Brandon and Ryan at Rodgers Aquatics.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Yeah, Fed Ex for sure can blow my balls. They suck. About a week ago, I had 2/ 4" terns & 1/ 4" cariba ordered from a sponser. Well, as the Fed Ex guy pulls up, he runs to my door, and as I greet him, he says " your box is a little wet". So, immediately, I knew something was up. What are the odds of a diff package getting mine all wet. 0- none around here. Sure as hell, opened the package, all water had leaked out, fish out of thier shipping containers, bag bitten through. Now, they must have been playing football with that GD box, because there is no way this box could have been anymore beat up. 1 of the terns was barly moving, if any visable signs at all. Now I cannot acclamate properly, and my fish are out of water. So, I toss them in the tank, and thank god that they were all alright. The lathargic tern snaped out of it. If that guy would have been here any later, all those fish would have been dead. GD FED EX!!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, Fed Ex for sure can blow my balls. They suck. About a week ago, I had 2/ 4" terns & 1/ 4" cariba ordered from a sponser. Well, as the Fed Ex guy pulls up, he runs to my door, and as I greet him, he says " your box is a little wet". So, immediately, I knew something was up. What are the odds of a diff package getting mine all wet. 0- none around here. Sure as hell, opened the package, all water had leaked out, fish out of thier shipping containers, bag bitten through. Now, they must have been playing football with that GD box, because there is no way this box could have been anymore beat up. 1 of the terns was barly moving, if any visable signs at all. Now I cannot acclamate properly, and my fish are out of water. So, I toss them in the tank, and thank god that they were all alright. The lathargic tern snaped out of it. If that guy would have been here any later, all those fish would have been dead. GD FED EX!!!
That sucks man but honestly sounds like the shippers fault and not FedEx. If the bag was bitten through then they were not shipped properly. Always kills me when new sponsors ship p's like they are normal fish. Oddest of them all was John Rare, anyone who know why he used News paper on the INSIDE????? Glad to hear they made it though!!!

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
It was not a new sponser. But I am not pointing fingers or elbows

As for newspaper on the inside, IDK, But I have seen them use yarn in the containers.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
I can't believe you are doing this man!!!!!! I'll post a pic of the guy in a minute for everyone to see-what a fuckin beauty crosshairs is giving away!!!!

Here is the beauty-someone will recieve!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU DONT MIND CROSSHAIRS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
whaited for a rhom for 6 months. in the end, i ended up with another sanch and a mack. lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts