Which girl do i choose?

• KuLani, Great Sex, but can blow nicely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia, Great sex, but dont know how to give Head

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Ok ive been Boneing these 2 chiks (without each others knowledge of course) and its been boiling down to this

I need to pick 1 girl who i need to give more Attention to especially when Valintines day is around the corner...

and 1 girl I have to tell "hey im getting really busy now at work and im not gonna have that much time left to give to you" then she will have to be let go or a booty call if she is cool with it.

Cynthia- is a nice girl ive been boneing for 2 months now, she gave me a kick ass x-mas present and i also laugh with her alot .....

good points- can laugh with her, watch any movie, more of a cool friend feeling yet we can me all mushy and stuff, likes to just chill with me and rather watch a vid at home than go out and spend$$ and she Loves my Ps and will gladyly help me out with a water change

bad points- only 1 thing i cant dig or need to get used to it ...she wont give me head... has no exp with it and when she does
I feel bad seeing her Choke

KuLani- Is a nice girl ive been boning for 4 months now. she also hooked it up with a kick ass X-mas present and I laugh with her alot...

good points- can laugh with her .... Have Romantic nights ...More of a Girlfriend feeling ...Likes to go out with me to nice places, and gives GREAT HEAD i can say
and if were alone or its private (sometimes not so private) this is also good when shes on the rag..likes to be treated like a woman ... and knows how to carry herself around people who she dont like without acting like a BITCH...

bad points- I cant say or talk about certain things with her like i cant talk about weed or curse around her ...one of those girly girls who wont wear house clothes... around the house...and i can only watch certain movies with her...if we watch a movie she dont wanna see shes fall asleep in it and thats basically a waste of $10$, and i cant burp around which really sucks sometimes...i gotta do those undercover burps u know....and dont really like fish in general but likes to watch LIVE feedings with my Ps,doesnt like to care for fish yets she has a reef tank at her parents place with the dimensions of 130 x 24 x 25 ...u do the math

So which 1 of these Girls would u like to chill with? Both got beautiful eyes and hott bodies..I need to choose 1 before i endup with none

KULANI is the girl with streaks

CYNTHIA is the brunette

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
I say none. If you happen to fall in love with one of the chicks and take it to a serious level your gonna feel like an ass. Knowing that you cheated on her in the beginning of the relationship. Then you would have to ask yourself one question, "Does she deserve you?" I mean how would you feel if you found out the other chicks were f*cking some other guys? You were just getting his left overs. Think about it.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
I say none. If you happen to fall in love with one of the chicks and take it to a serious level your gonna feel like an ass. Knowing that you cheated on her in the beginning of the relationship. Then you would have to ask yourself one question, "Does she deserve you?" I mean how would you feel if you found out the other chicks were f*cking some other guys? You were just getting his left overs. Think about it.
[snapback]827838[/snapback]​
ok if i HAPPEN to fall in love with 1 of these girls then be it... and no i wont be asking myself "if she deserves me?" sh*t i already got both of them in bed in the same day (different times of course)and the reason wouldnt feel like an ass if i found out she was cheating on me.. why... well i see it as CREDIT u know as i already CHEATED on her so i dont really feel so bad ...so if she does..BAnG she gone...on to the next girl

so in actuality i already thought about it karen...

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Well one thing I need to know to answer this question. Are you looking to settle? Or are you going to continue on your pimpin ways?
[snapback]827840[/snapback]​
In a way yeah man.. i sorta just want 1 girl to focus my PIMPJUICE on

but of course if a hottie comes along .....well

lunasick
i agree with the ms
well u must be a *** or a virgin or dont get any poontang ...now from reading your other posts and now this and what u got in your sig proves it
go play with your prelude u do like it fast and under a minute

13,589 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
In a way yeah man.. i sorta just want 1 girl to focus my PIMPJUICE on

but of course if a hottie comes along .....well

lunasick

well u must be a *** or a virgin or dont get any poontang ...now from reading your other posts and now this and what u got in your sig proves it
go play with your prelude u do like it fast and under a minute

[snapback]827843[/snapback]​
Whoa? Whatever happened to respecting our members and their opinions...RULE 1?

When you have a daughter you will understand where my opinions come from. It is then youll realize you wont want her heart broken from the type of guy you are. Until you can learn the value of a relationship, I wouldnt be looking to "settle" anytime soon. You obviously dont know what you want in a relationship. And until you figure that out...you might as well stick to your one minute flings.. metaphorically speaking that is.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Whoa? Whatever happened to respecting our members and their opinions...RULE 1?

When you have a daughter you will understand where my opinions come from.[/i].
[snapback]827847[/snapback]​
hey Karen u must not be Psycic scince i DO have a DAUGHTER shes 8mos old and her name is AUDREY ...and yes i wanted a BOY...

with a BOY u only gotta worry about 1 dick

with a girl u gotta worry about all of them...and guys like me

13,589 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
hey Karen u must not be Psycic scince i DO have a DAUGHTER shes 8mos old and her name is AUDREY ...and yes i wanted a BOY...

with a BOY u only gotta worry about 1 dick

with a girl u gotta worry about all of them...and guys like me

[snapback]827849[/snapback]​
I did know you had a daughter, but I didnt want to bring your personal affairs on the board.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
Well since you plan to continue to just bone future chicks and not settle I would say you should stay with KuLani. She seems like the type of chick for your style. Cynthia on the other hand is the type of chick I think you should choose if you wish to settle down. She seems like a bomb ass girl that would be a "keeper", but not if you plan to continue on your whore-ish ways.

On a side note. Cynthia is WAY better looking imo.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
how are u not gonna bring my personal affairs to the board when u stated "WHEN U HAVE A DAUGHTER U WILL KNOW WHERE MY OPINIONS COME FROM"
then of course u knew already what i was gonna reply to u...

but thx for respecting my personal affairs and all

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
how are u not gonna bring my personal affairs to the board when u stated "WHEN U HAVE A DAUGHTER U WILL KNOW WHERE MY OPINIONS COME FROM"
then of course u knew already what i was gonna reply to u...:laugh:
but thx for respecting my personal affairs and all

[snapback]827853[/snapback]​
She didnt bring them out you actually did. No one said you had to tell us you had a daughter.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She didnt bring them out you actually did. No one said you had to tell us you had a daughter.

[snapback]827856[/snapback]​
ms natt
I did know you had a daughter, but I didnt want to bring your personal affairs on the board.
dude she did know i have a daughter......

Its like saying Look i have a mercedez and u know i got a SL500...but u say" You wouldnt know how it feels to drive one of these" around a bunch of people that dont know i got a benzo.... Of course im gonna reply that i do own a BENZO

she knew i have a child she just basically made me say it ... which is ok
I love my babygirl and im not worried about P-fury members know i have a beautiful daughter

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
ms natt

Its like saying Look i have a mercedez and u know i got a SL500...but u say" You wouldnt know how it feels to drive one of these" around a bunch of people that dont know i got a benzo.... Of course im gonna reply that i do own a BENZO

I love my babygirl and im not worried about P-fury members know i have a beautiful daughter
[snapback]827862[/snapback]​
Back to the topic of the thread. Who will be your next babys moma

13,589 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
ms natt

[snapback]827862[/snapback]​
I didnt make you say anything. You could have easily just took what I said for what it was worth without taking it personal. What I meant by the statement is a daughter thats at a date-able age. Not an 8 mos old. She's still under your protection then. Anyways, wouldnt make sense to practice the lifestyle your daughter could look up to, to find in a guy versus her thinking its okay for a guy to cheat on her and break her heart.

· Registered
2,462 Posts
^YEAH back on Track now ^ ...whos gonna be my next BABY mama

that shoulda been the title of this thread

I didnt make you say anything. You could have easily just took what I said for what it was worth without taking it personal. What I meant by the statement is a daughter thats at a date-able age. Not an 8 mos old. She's still under your protection then. Anyways, wouldnt make sense to practice the lifestyle your daughter could look up to, to find in a guy versus her thinking its okay for a guy to cheat on her and break her heart.
no karen i didnt take it personally ... its all good my girl will grow up knowing not to get a guy like me.... ill teach her all the tricks guys will do to get into her pants...by the time shes at age...she will be a MAN HATER

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
^YEAH back on Track now ^ ...whos gonna be my next BABY mama

that shoulda been the title of this thread :laugh:
[snapback]827867[/snapback]​
I could arrange that for ya!

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I could arrange that for ya!

[snapback]827869[/snapback]​
Yea that would be Cool...Do it

Thx for changing it ABB

13,589 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
Yea that would be Cool...Do it
Thx for changing it ABB

[snapback]827871[/snapback]​
Well I guess your not psychic either, because it was me who changed it

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.