Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Flakes really wont help with better coloration of your Ps, but would most def give him a healthy diet. Meats would be your best bet for good coloration. Shrimp and smelt is very adviced.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RhomZilla said:
Flakes really wont help with better coloration of your Ps, but would most def give him a healthy diet. Meats would be your best bet for good coloration. Shrimp and smelt is very adviced.
Where can I get this shrimp at? Is it that gray colored shrimp? What do I have to do to prepare it before I feed it to my p's?

·
18,487 Posts
piranha 13 said:
RhomZilla said:
Where can I get this shrimp at? Is it that gray colored shrimp? What do I have to do to prepare it before I feed it to my p's?
Best place to go is any LFS. They usually have freezers filled with frozen foods ready and prepared to eat for your Ps.

·
18,487 Posts
Hmm.. each food groups has its way of helping the body out in different places. Meat for stregnth, veg for better health. Flakes are considered products mixed and compressed. BUt maybe Im wrong. I dont think I've ever seen a container of flakes saying it would be good for color. Just thought a tougher and healthier P from a different food source would do well. Hmm..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
congrads on your accomplishment ...not the easiest...i tried with my p's and they eat and spit it out....all well.... stiil congrads

·
Registered
347 Posts
I feed my Ps arowana food with special red colour enhancers. They are bright red with pinkish tint from the food I guess. Been feeding them pellets since they were 1" so I don't know if the pinkish is natural or from the pellets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.