Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
tap or snap
Joined
·
11,911 Posts
woah sh*t...that kid is good. but he sounds like a crying infant.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Can you imagine trying to discipline that kid! He could kick his own parents ass if he wanted to.
 

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
Joined
·
1,931 Posts
Not sure what I did wrong, but it was nothing but a midget porn site?


Just what I wanted on my computer.

Jeffrey
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
3,119 Posts
PastorJeff said:
Not sure what I did wrong, but it was nothing but a midget porn site?


Just what I wanted on my computer.

Jeffrey
[snapback]915600[/snapback]​
Ha Ha Haaa Ha.
Busted!!!
Na i got the same deal
 

·
00000000000000000
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
I got massive "give me pink, and ass traffic pop-ups" ahh well.

Cool video; he's still a little sh*t in my book.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Ive edited the first post. Just click it to download.

The original link you had to scroll down a bit to see the video.
 
G

·
I never bothered to open the link because I recognized that domain name "Little Midgets" as the sight that switches vidoes with porn. They got me after I posted a video on this site (the kid falling out of the car) a few weeks ago.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Weird it works for me
 

·
00000000000000000
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
Fido said:
funny how a left click leeds to porno nice
[snapback]915655[/snapback]​
Right click and save.

I just left clicked and got `internal creampie sh*t.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
User said:
Fido said:
funny how a left click leeds to porno nice
[snapback]915655[/snapback]​
Right click and save.

I just left clicked and got `internal creampie sh*t.

[snapback]915664[/snapback]​
niiice, see this thread for all your
needs rofl...
 

·
00000000000000000
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
Fido said:
User said:
Fido said:
funny how a left click leeds to porno nice
[snapback]915655[/snapback]​
Right click and save.

I just left clicked and got `internal creampie sh*t.

[snapback]915664[/snapback]​
niiice, see this thread for all your
needs rofl...
[snapback]915671[/snapback]​


Its got to be better than midget dp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
User said:
Fido said:
User said:
Fido said:
funny how a left click leeds to porno nice
[snapback]915655[/snapback]​
Right click and save.

I just left clicked and got `internal creampie sh*t.

[snapback]915664[/snapback]​
niiice, see this thread for all your
needs rofl...
[snapback]915671[/snapback]​


Its got to be better than midget dp.

[snapback]915675[/snapback]​
meh, i saw an add for asstrafik on the right. It was animated and all. nice anal ramming, love the classic smut! this thread roxor!
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top