Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If United maintain their current form I cant see Chelsea overtaking them, but If we get injuries/suspensions to Rooney or Saha then we've f*cked it.
On yesterdays showing, theres not much between them with full teams out but Chelsea have by far got the stronger squad.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
i hope its united as that jose-twat gets on my tits

·
Registered
224 Posts
Said it before the start of the season- Man U will get it this time. Chelsea 2nd. Arsenal 3rd. Liverpool 4th. Bolton 5th.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Chelsea...much deeper squad.

Sooner or later injurys and supsentions will catch up with utd, and they will be forced to play without rooney,ronaldo,ferdinand, van der sar etc
Thats when they will start dropping points!

Chelsea dont have that worry!

·
Registered
224 Posts

Sooner or later injurys and supsentions will catch up with utd, and they will be forced to play without rooney,ronaldo,ferdinand, van der sar etc

Yeah, I heard Jamie Redknapp say that after the match aswell :rasp:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

If we stay fit and suspension free until Jan then we will strenghten, a forward and a midfielder needed. Torres and Hargreaves would be great but the chances of those 2 in one window are slim to nil.

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts

Yeah, I heard Jamie Redknapp say that after the match aswell :rasp:
[/quote]
I didnt!

Great mids think alike, im just better looking than he is :nod:

·
4,895 Posts
if you cast your minds back to when Di Canio 'pushed' that ref over,and Nigel Winterburn squared up to him then sh*t his pants when Di Canio turned and faced him.Winterburn then turned up at our club the next season.
My point is...how funny will it be if, as speculated , we get SWP when it was him who broke Dean Ashtons ankle.I wouldnt want to be there in that first training session!

·
Registered
224 Posts
if you cast your minds back to when Di Canio 'pushed' that ref over,and Nigel Winterburn squared up to him then sh*t his pants when Di Canio turned and faced him.Winterburn then turned up at our club the next season.
My point is...how funny will it be if, as speculated , we get SWP when it was him who broke Dean Ashtons ankle.I wouldnt want to be there in that first training session!
No arguements between players will ever beat Dyer -V- Bowyer

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
No arguements between players will ever beat Dyer -V- Bowyer
[/quote]
Le seux-batty!!!

(yes gayboy i spelt your name wrong)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I remember that you could actually see the back of his shorts bulge when his arse emptied.

Fkn hate nigel winterburn, poisonous little fkr

·
4,895 Posts
I remember that you could actually see the back of his shorts bulge when his arse emptied.

Fkn hate nigel winterburn, poisonous little fkr
[/quote]
too right

1 - 18 of 18 Posts