Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the petland near my hose is horrible all the water is cloudy and alot of fish are dead living in queens sucks (for fish supplies)

·
Registered
347 Posts
They don't know how to take care of their pets. Any of them. It makes me sad that these kids are paid such a low wage and are in charge of animals that they don't give a damn about. Only the manager knows something, but he is rarely there to supervise.

At least remove the dead animals on an 30 minute bases so I have the illusion of a well kept and run store.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i agree lots don't no what they are saying they are young and just there because they need the money. i try and stay with the same sales person all the time, he is one of the better ones working there

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
o snap its eric said:
we kinda have a place like that in frisko. 6th ave haha. they have dead fish floating around all the time.
no sh*t man...30 gallons tanks..with 100 cichlids beating each other up...
..sad

·
Registered
15 Posts
Petland has hooked me up at times, but they always have their fish labled wrong. I have gotten:
Green Terror baby - turned out to be blue acara/terror hybrid meanest damn fish in the freakin world
Rainbow - turned out to be a Mayan cichlid
Black belt - turned out to be a severum and the terror's lunch
on and on
(when they are juvis it is hard to tell, you have to trust them sometimes, right?
)

They have tanks full of oscars all with ich, lots of dead floaties, and their freakin driftwood is outrageous!
Why don't they ever have "it" when I want "it"? Grrr...

All in all I love it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have to say, some of their fish are cheap. Like a shoal of glass catfish. They are 99 cents each and the regular LFS has them at 2.99 each. I brought 10 bucks worth and they are living quite happily eating the leftovers in my planted tank.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.