Piranhas Forum banner

What do you think should be done about Yorkshires recent photo talent?

• Banned from Contests

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banned from Posting Pictures all together

• Banned from speaking about his tank

• Banned from helping someone make such sick tanks

• All of the above!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
No hard feelings york... but youve made me feel sick to my stomach for even wasting money on decorating my aquariums. it has become clear to everyone that there is no point in entering photo or tank contests because you have put all of our setups to shame. i think i speak for everyone when i say... this has gone far enough. haha no but really your photography and aquarium decorating skills have surpassed what most of us will see anywhere else. this poll is a tribute to you

if you dont know what im talking about, here is some of his recent work: http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/index.php?showtopic=73476

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,507 Posts
yorkshire is a definite asset to this community.
he should be praised as we do anyways.

i certainly think he should make something pin worthy, such as how to make a true amazonian set up. or a how to on making your tank so F%^&king awesome!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
dont worry guys. he lives somewhere near me, we'l just set him up so i can follow him home, then when he goes out il sneak in. steal his fish and his tank, aswell as the camera and put it all up on ebay, or keep it all but dont worry i wont ever post any pics to make u guys feel bad.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^ haha nice...

yea i was thinking he should do a pinned post on tips and tricks to making a really sick nature-like setup....

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
piranhasrule said:
dont worry guys. he lives somewhere near me, we'l just set him up so i can follow him home, then when he goes out il sneak in. steal his fish and his tank, aswell as the camera and put it all up on ebay, or keep it all but dont worry i wont ever post any pics to make u guys feel bad.
[snapback]895839[/snapback]​
Don't just give him a good spanking...

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Well thanks indeed guys

All i can say is that p-fury made me get into takin pics, and p-fury made me spend all my money on my rhom tank.
My gf will have to explain to my son in years to come, that Daddy only left him a 15inch rhom and a mangled motorcycle because p-fury made him do it

Seriously guys, only been takin pics since september,
Anyone can do it who's willing to take loads of pics and has a reasonable camera

All the skills you need for a good setup are on these pages PIRANHA-FURY :nod:

To be honest, i have a very basic knowledge of aquarium keeping, i just try to imagine what the natural environment would be like, and try to replicate that.

What i'm trying to say is that anyone can do it, all it costs is time, money and information from p-fury

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
piranhasrule said:
[snapback]895839[/snapback]​

Ha Ha, you'll have to carry it home :nod:
Around here they'll steal anything (or set fire to it)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
dont let him fool ya, he'l just post more pics and we'l all end up throwing away out inferior fish. stay strong people STAY STRONG!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Ha Ha, you'll have to carry it home
oh believe me i have ways of stealing it. i spent 5 years at edlington comp learnin the arts of drug dealing, murder, holding up liquer stores and stealing. im a seasoned pro at this game

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
I vote for him to stay in the competiton , its our own fault we cant beat him ...

Heres a Hint , go out a Buy a Bitchin ass camera and one day you may win too

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
piranhasrule said:
Ha Ha, you'll have to carry it home
oh believe me i have ways of stealing it. i spent 5 years at edlington comp learnin the arts of drug dealing, murder, holding up liquer stores and stealing. im a seasoned pro at this game
[snapback]895878[/snapback]​
HaHa they dont come much rougher than Edlo Comp, except Balby Carr

MR HARLEY said:
I vote for him to stay in the competiton , its our own fault we cant beat him ...

Heres a Hint , go out a Buy a Bitchin ass camera and one day you may win too

[snapback]895893[/snapback]​
Thanks Mr Harley

My 1st camera was a kodak cx 6330 which i won the potm with in september.
I've now got a canon G5, now outdated but good value for money.
Biggest photography tip would be to take LOADS of pics, just ask Gordeez, elTwitch, Death (sorryDr Green ) and the rest of the photo whores :laugh:

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
Dr. Green ...

·
Registered
573 Posts
waspride said:
jonscilz- stupid remarks.

/thread.
[snapback]895937[/snapback]​
who you think you talking to son? this is supposed to be a joke wasturd....

edit: its obvious yorkshire took this as intended... as a joke and in recognition of his tremendous contribution to the p-fury community...

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
Its so much better witha true contender... you just have to raise your game...

He is just the Micheal Schumacher of picture taking (wins until he slips up)

Your time will come guys and maybe if you stopped entering crap you would win (just kidding but second place is the first loser)

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
Yorkie has the best looking tank on P-Fury as far as I'm concerned, the rhom looks awesome and he is a gifted photographer to boot, I say he should keep entering the contests, that will make us try that much harder and aim higher so that we can have a chance to beat him.

Yorkshire

1 - 20 of 41 Posts