·
EverY Dog Has His Day
5,056 Posts
ALot of snakes in that tank lol

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Another great vid made by Timmy, nice

I really like the way the vid showed how these fish can totally focus on their (expected) feeding. And they all did look flawless btw

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
How do you think they get out of tanks, elevators?

I had an "assam" (same thing really) that leaped for food. Miss that guy

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
the u.s. sucks... the assholes banned them.
No, the assholes did release them in the wild. It's the fault of irresponsible fishkeepers and entrepreneurs that released them due to overstocking. The measures taken by the government is just a logical result of this

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
No, the assholes did release them in the wild. It's the fault of irresponsible fishkeepers and entrepreneurs that released them due to overstocking. The measures taken by the government is just a logical result of this

[/quote]

which really sux...... i wonder where in the us they are livin if they released them so maybe i can go catch one

·
Registered
5,301 Posts

[/quote]

which really sux...... i wonder where in the us they are livin if they released them so maybe i can go catch one
[/quote]

If you want to catch snakeheads your best bet would be the Potomac river (VA). This river is invested with the Northern snakehead (Channa argus). There was a topic about it in The lounge sometime a go. I will see if I can find it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
can someone send me a link on more info about these guys, how they eat, what there behaviors are and etc.

between the wolf fish and the snakehead which one is more aggressive.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
can someone send me a link on more info about these guys, how they eat, what there behaviors are and etc.

between the wolf fish and the snakehead which one is more aggressive.
Feel free to start a topic about this in the snakehead forum or just browse through the forums that did cover this subject

Let's get back on topic, including me:

Timmy how long does it take to get your new vid up and running............

1 - 20 of 22 Posts