Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i moved my little oscar back into the 40 gallon with the spilo last night cuz they had got along for a few weeks. well I guess ole goldie likes his privacy now. this is what i found this morning.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
sorry about that dude, but thanks for posting this as people may now get the idea that mixing piranhas and cichlids hardly ever works

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
the oscar must have been talking too much smack and the P put him in his place. doesn't xenon have a big oscar living with his Ps?

Joe

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry to hear that man...!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon HAD an oscar with his RBPs (the only kind of piranha you would have a chance of doing this with)

how long has yours lasted GB?
are they RBPs?

if it is working you are lucky

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm not too surprise to see that result...Golds are bad ass...they must be isolated from other fish...I had my 8" gold w/ my reds the other day (due to moving tanks)...he's a bit bigger than mine smallest red which is around 7"...but mine biggest red is around 9" but twice as thick and much more massive...however...the gold didn't give a crap...he beat the crap out of all 6 reds...and claimed 1/2 of the tank...all mine reds have missing tails and fins...now hez all by himself in a 45gl...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts