Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
No I havent seen the new Ford, but I wouldnt be suprised after someone bought it, if from a month from now something went wrong with it. In every Ford Ive ever known, there has always been something wrong with it...even if it was kept in good condition.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was suppose to be a funny pic..but it did not download ...thats why chevy rules

·
Registered
66 Posts
Havent seen "the new ford" but I own 2 fords. I have had nothing but thrills out of my fords now...all Ive ever had
Nothin like slamming the accelerator down on the cobra

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I've personally ever owned 1 ford, a 1987 5.0 mustang, it was a piee of sh*t and I'll never buy another ford as long as I live

·
Registered
891 Posts
ford truck will kill ur little dodges and chevys. and vipers are just an ugly piece of crap "americas muscle car" my ass. Mustang and Corvettes are muscle cars.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
It's just a fact that most american cars are junk. Living here with the big 3 and the home of ford motor company. I know a hole lot of people that work at the ford assembly plants, problem is they all get drunk and work, or go to work high. quility work huh...

MAD

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I hauled 2 MX bikes, large cooler, tool chest, spare parts, gear bag, easy up tent, and steel lawn chairs in my old ranger to every race and ran the piss out of the beast and she kept on ticking, that is over 600lbs of stuff driving at least 200mi per weekend with racing

I jumped railroad tracks in it,

I ran over a large tree (tornado was coming through my friends town where we were practicing and could see the tree til I was nearly to it)

and it kept on rollin, rangers are bullet proof, I see many old ones with 200K on them

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
My dad has a ford and he has had it for 14 years. It still runs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dont know...every ford I have ever had has been killer, my parents have mostly had fords and they have never caused problems. THe one time my dad did buy a chevy it was a flaming piece of sh*t tho. Its luck of the draw on any of them I think

·
Registered
450 Posts
I got a 90 F-350 4x4 and its been a great truck, I have had alot of Fords and the only problem I have had with them is the transmisions in the Rangers seem to go out, I dont know maybe Im just hard on them but my Ranger was a automatic and the tranny went out over and over and I had a friend that had a 5 spd and his went out a couple times too. When I bought my f-350 the tranny went out a month later but after I rebuilt it it has been great. And its not that I dont like Chevy's I just think they are UGLY as Hell and im not gonna buy no UGLY truck

Will

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
In my lifetime, Ive had a 56 Oval Bug, 94 Integ, 95 Integ GSR, Lexus iS, Acura SLX and a Chevy Silverado... soon to get either a Benz E500 or H2.

NEVER a Ford!!! (X'cept if I was to get a Saleen Cobra!!)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Saleen and Cobra are 2 diffrent mustangs not the same. Ford ships the body and so on of a car to Saleen where they outfit it Saleen style. Now a Cobra is built completly right at ford. I have an 03 SVT Cobra...they rock and cost about 10 grand less than the cheapest Saleen Mustang yet are better equiped. Actually the 03 SVT Cobras are in ranks with Corvettes..a supercharged 390hp V8 is quite the trip

·
Registered
674 Posts
My dad bought his first brand new vehicle,a 1978 F-150.By the time it was 8 months old, it had it's third engine in it!!
I own a 1990 mustang.It was the second most expensive car I've owned.It's also been the least reliable.Nothing but problems.
The most reliable vehicle I've had was my 76 K-5 Blazer.It blew fuel pumps every 6 months like clockwork,but never had any other problems with it.
Later Eric

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.