Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Who is the site spam king lately?

I vote for Jim99....with his many useless posts outside of the hall of stupidity. He has even managed to let it spill into every forum, and get away with it on his voyage to be the man with the most skulls.

BTW jim, don't take this to seriously, but you have been taking it a little to far recently.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Jim, you might want to take it easy...and not bring up any more of Bullsnake's several-year-old posts...

·
4,364 Posts
yeah....digging up many many post(not just bullsnakes) from over 5 months ago.

And how many people have seen the "I miss your old avatar" thing?

Sometimes I don't even think he reads the thread. Just throws a little
or a
in there....then it's off to a new thread to spam.

I mean....honestly dude. It was funny, and a little bit tolerable for the first few days, but this has been going on for almost a month now. Jesus christ man. You have as many skulls as you can get. Just because they are not blinking and changing colors doesn't mean you are have no status here on the site. f*ck man....if you want to be the coolest dude....flip a sponsership of $50 bones and get the money green skulls. Then nobody can tell just by looking. I am losing respect for you with a quickness!!!

·
Is a Boss.
4,236 Posts
i would actually say me, which is a bit embarrassing. im in the TOP 40 all time posters and ive been here less than a year...

although i do try to add some intelligence with my posts and not random smileys and off topic banter.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
I can list a few name that are spam king in here...why post this thread to cost more drama and talking about who spam or what not. Dont get me wrong i'm , but a few member in here only a 6-8month have post over 5000-6000 post but most of them are spam in AQHU..Jim only been here 9month post count 2600...compare to other that been here same time as him...i dont think jim is spam king.

Also why do we can who's spam king or not? people can post any thing please to, spam if their want to. I say lock this
thread for not to cause feature problem..

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
despite jim99's sudden large post count he is still a NOBODY on this site. like you guys said he bumps old threads and posts random smilies. he posts nothing of interest.

Pfury needs a new generation of good posters to replace the ones who have left like INsinuasion, Rhomzilla, Piranha45 etc.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

glad my name hasnt been mentioned, way to go jim

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Ingredients
- 2 cups sweetened corn cereal
- 20 butter flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can SPAM® Classic (12 oz.)* *
- 1 egg, beaten
- For Cheese Dip:
- 3 ounces processed cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream

Crunchy SPAM® Bites

Servings: 6
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes

Directions
Heat oven to 425°F. In a work bowl of a food processor, crush cereal and crackers*. Stir in garlic and onion powder. Using a butter knife, slice SPAM® into one-fourth to one-half-inch slices. Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut SPAM® into shapes. Dip SPAM® into cereal mixture, then into beaten egg and again into the cereal mixture to coat. Place SPAM® on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minute, turning after eight minutes. Meanwhile, for cheese dip, melt processed cheese in a microwave-safe dish. Stir in dressing and sour cream until smooth. Serve SPAM® bites with cheese dip for dipping.

*If a food processor is not available, place the cereal and crackers in a plastic food storage bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to crush the mixture.

**Or SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey

Attachments

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
despite jim99's sudden large post count he is still a NOBODY on this site. like you guys said he bumps old threads and posts random smilies. he posts nothing of interest.

Pfury needs a new generation of good posters to replace the ones who have left like INsinuasion, Rhomzilla, Piranha45 etc.
p-45... that was a cool member.

Heck, for all his crap, Peacock was amusing as well.

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah......ok. How do you explain over 1600 posts in less than a month?

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts

p-45... that was a cool member.

Heck, for all his crap, Peacock was amusing as well.:laugh:
[/quote]
yeah he was. he came to the forums around the same time as me and was interested in increasing post count but did it in an entertaining manner. he was very opinionated, educated, and funny.

acestro, you know of any forums he is active in these days?

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
at the rate jim is going he will have 5000 posts by his 1 year anniversary.

and on that note im 3 posts away from 7000

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.